Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
The theme of the lesson: “School subjects” Form: 6 Teacher: Urazaeva R. Zh Akpater secondary school
Aims of the lesson: Educational: to enrich pupils’ vocabulary on the theme; to explain to pupils pronouns “there is/are”. Developing: to develop pupils’ speaking, writing and reading abilities; to teach pupils to make sentences using “there is/there are”. Up-bringing: to bring up pupils to be clever and kind.
1. Organization moment. Good afternoon, pupils! Sit down, please! Who is on duty today? Who is absent? What season is it now? What is the weather like today? What month is it now? What day of the week is it today? What date is it today?
2. Checking up the home work. Let’s check up our home works? What was your home-task for today? Are you ready? Who wants to come to the blackboard?
The theme of our today’s lesson is “School subjects”. 3. Presentation of the new theme. New words: Music – музыка Art – бейнелеу өнері Geography – география History – тарих Kazakh – қазақ тілі Russian – орыс тілі Maths – математика Physical education – дене тәрбиесі Literature - әдебиет
Answer the questions: What is your favorite subject? Why do you like this subject? What subject is boring for you? Why do not you like this subject? What subject is the most interesting for you?
4. Practice. Task 1. Writing.
Task 2. Speaking. Compare two pictures
Task 3. Writing. Look at the picture and complete the sentences.
5. Production. Guess the answer. Speaking. Ademi likes drawing. What is her favorite subject? Her favourite subject is . . . . Bolat likes playing football. What is his favorite subject? Dilnaz likes singing. What is her favorite subject?
Colin likes doing sums. What is his favorite subject? Tom and Helen like reading poems. What is their favorite subject?
6. Home-task. You have to learn by heart new words for the next lesson and to write 5 examples using “there is/ there are”. For example: There is a TV in my room. There are 4 rooms in our home.
7. Conclusion. Giving marks. What subjects will you have tomorrow? What subject will be the first? Thank you for your answers. Now, our lesson is over, I think that you liked it. Good-bye!