Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
Present Tenses. Indefinite, Continuous and Perfect
1. I go on holiday four times a year. 2. When do you have your holiday? 3. I have my holiday in summer, in autumn, in winter and in spring.
4. What are you doing now? 5. Now I am working on special grammar exercises. 6. I am drilling the Present Tenses: Indefinite, Continuous and Perfect
7. Why are you, Peter, not doing it? 8. I have just done it.
Present Tense. Indefinite, Continuous, Perfect and Perfect Continuous.
1. I travel every year. 2. This month I am travelling to St. Petersburg. 3.I am travelling there by car.
4. I like travelling by car. I’ve been travelling by car since my childhood. 5. Every week end I travel by car to the country, to my country house. 6. I have just come back from the country.
7. I have been staying in Moscow for the whole day now. 8. In fact, I came back yesterday night.
Past Tenses. Indefinite, Continuous and Perfect
1. Last summer I read many stories about animals. 2. This is one of them – The Fox and the Goat 3. The Fox looked for water to drink and found an old well.
4. He fell into the well and wanted to get out of it. 5.He was trying hard but he couldn’t do it.
6. He hadn’t known that the well was so deep before he jumped into it. 7. A Goat came up to the well and jumped into it because the Fox asked him to do it
8. The Fox jumped on the Goat’s back and a moment later was on the green grass. 9. The silly Goat understood that it is foolish to believe a Fox.
Future Tenses. Indefinite and Continuous
1. Will you read the story Following Advice by Jerome K. Jerome? 2. Oh, yes! I will, with great pleasure.
3. When will you read it? 4. I’ll read it tomorrow.
5. Will you? Really? 6. Oh, yes! I will. I will do it. I’ll be reading it tomorrow from seven to eight o’clock, after I come home from the fitness club.
7. If you don’t read it, you’ll get a bad mark. 8.I’ll read and I’ll get an excellent mark.
1. If you read the story The Lady or the Tiger, you’ll like it very much. 2. If you read the story The Lady or the Tiger and listen to the disk, you’ll like it even more. 3. If you read the story and listen to the disk and then reproduce it, you’ll get an excellent mark.
4.If you read the story and listened to the disk you would get an excellent mark (probably). 5. If you had read the story and listened to the disk you would have got an excellent mark. (But you didn’t).
1. The Lady, or the Tiger is the most interesting story I have ever read. 2. I’m afraid you are wrong. The Ransom of Red Chief by O’Henry is more interesting.
3.If you ask me, An Absent-Minded man by Jerome K. Jerome is better, because it is shorter and easier to read. 4. If you ask me, The Ransom of Red Chief by O’Henry is the best one. 5. O’Henry is a very talented and famous American writer. In fact, he is the best writer in the U.S.A.
6. And I like Mark Twain and Jack London. They are the best ones. And besides they are the most famous writers in the United States. 7. No matter how famous they are, I still like the story The Lady, or the Tiger best of all. It is the most interesting story I have ever read.