Have/has + been + V3
1. Kerrie has paid the bill. The bill has been paid by Kerrie.
2. I have eaten a hamburger.
3. We have cycled five miles.
4. I have opened the present.
5. They have not read the book.
6. You have not sent the parcel.
7. We have not agreed to this issue.
8. They have not caught the thieves.
9. Has she phoned him?
10. Have they noticed us?
11. He is writing a letter. A letter is being written by him.
12. She is collecting the books.
13. They are doing some exercises.
14. They are showing both films.
15. He was playing the guitar.
16. She was watching a film.
17. I was repairing their bikes.
18. They were not eating dinner.
19. We were not painting the gate.
20. You were not driving him home.
|Подраздел||Другие методич. материалы|
Свидетельство о публикации данного материала автор может скачать в разделе «Достижения» своего сайта.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|