to be - (am/is/are)
| || |
every day (week, month, year, Monday,..)
- He plays tennis every Saturday
- I have a lot of friends
- Moscow is in Russia
- The bus leaves tonight at eleven forty
to be -
| || |
last week (month, year, Sunday,..)
5 days ago;
10 years ago
- I met Peter yesterday
- He woke up, made himself coffee and had breakfast
- He played chess when he was a child
| || |
Next week (summer, year,..)
In 2 days (hours, weeks, months,..)
In a week (month, year)
- I will go to the theatre next Saturday
- I will call you when I get to the place
- You will come to me next summer
- She will ride a bike tomorrow
Утвердительное предложение (+)
Отрицательное предложение (-)
Вопросительное предложение (?)
I speak Chinese.
You speak Chinese.
He speaks Chinese.
We speak Chinese.
They speak Chinese.
I don’t speak Chinese.
You don’t speak Chinese.
He doesn’t speak Chinese.
We don’t speak Chinese.
They don’t speak Chinese.
Do you speak Chinese?
Does he speak Chinese?
Do we speak Chinese?
Do they speak Chinese?
I made coffee.
You made coffee.
He made coffee.
We made coffee.
They made coffee.
I didn’t make coffee.
You didn’t make coffee.
He didn’t make coffee.
We didn’t make coffee.
They didn’t make coffee.
Did you make coffee?
Did he make coffee?
Did we make coffee?
Did they make coffee?
I will call Peter.
You will call Peter.
He will call Peter.
We will call Peter.
They will call Peter.
I will not (won’t) call Peter.
You will not (won’t) call Peter.
He will not (won’t) call Peter.
We will not (won’t) call Peter.
They will not (won’t) call Peter.
Will you call Peter?
Will he call Peter?
Will we call Peter?
Will they call Peter?
1.I _______(go) to bed at ten o'clock every day.
2. I _______(go) to bed at ten o'clock yesterday.
3. He _______ (go) to bed at ten o'clock tomorrow.
4. She ____________ (not go) to the cinema every day.
5. I _______ (not go) to the cinema yesterday.
6. I _______ (not go) to the cinema tomorrow.
7. _____you_______ (watch) TV every day?
8. _____you _______ (watch) TV yesterday?
9. ______you __________(watch) TV tomorrow?
10. When_______ she ________(leave) home for school every day?
11. When _______you _______ (leave) home for school yesterday?
12. When _______he _______ (leave) home for school tomorrow?
13. My brother _______ (go) to work every day. Yesterday he ____________(not go) to work.
14. What you (buy) at the shop yesterday? -I (to buy) a book.
15. Yesterday my father ____________(not read) newspapers because he ______(be) very busy. He (read) newspapers tomorrow.
Every morning George_______(eat) cereals, and his wife only __________(drink) a cup of coffee.
Jessica and Christina __________(go) to the seaside next Saturday.
Last month Kate ______________(decide) to learn French, so she ___________(go) to Paris.
Peter ________ (meet) his schoolmate in the street yesterday.
She __________ (do) everything to become his wife.
Jude __________ (drive) his car very fast last evening.
He usually __________ (play) tennis on Sunday mornings.
My friends __________ (like) the celebration of my birthday last month.
My friend _____________ (pick up) my mother from the bus station last Wednesday.
We __________ (go) to the cinema next Friday.