1. Fill in the gaps in the sentences. Write no more than one word: trade, goods, corporation, factories, society, products,
1. Cars are made by Japanese ….
2. 260 % increase foreign made …that were rarely seen countries around the world
3. Globalization is much more than international trade, global chains and cheap …
4. …of international companies are built in various places around the world employing numerous workers
5. Globalization changes the face of …,is the source of demonstrations and revolutions
6. The main economic expression of globalization is international …
7.Global trade is cause a …have many world powers in history
2. Is it true or false
1. Global trade reaches approximately 2000000000000 $ in 1987
2.21% of Canadians are foreigners
3. In the late 20th century global trade made China into the power
4. Many goods are manufactured and sold
5. World trade has grown it’s twice the rate at the global economy since 1960
6.It influences people migration employment, ideas and knowledge
3. Answer the questions
1. What does globalization mean?
2. Where were seat belts made?
3. When did Berlin wall fall?
4. Were headlights made in France?
5.How much dollars did trade reach last ten years?