Задание 1. Выберите из двух вариантов один верный.
Пример: My grandfather watches / is watching TV now. - My grandfather is watching TV now.
1. The train leaves / will leave at nine o'clock. We should hurry.
2. Jane has walked / walked two miles today.
3. After you pass / are passing the bank, turn / turns right.
4. Kate has been training / has trained for an hour.
5. My good friend bought / has bought a cottage in the country.
Задание 2. Раскройте скобки и поставьте глагол в правильное время.
Пример: Samantha ... (visit) Tretyakov Gallery last month. - Samantha visited Tretyakov Gallery last month.
1. Mark ... (not finish) his essay yet.
2. Helen ... (read) a book when she heard a loud shriek.
3. My brother ... (go out) with his girlfriend every day.
4. First he ... (dial) the code, then he opened the safe.
5. I'm afraid we ... (not go) to the party tomorrow.
Задание 3. Соедините части предложения, обращая внимание на время.
1. They are going to a) counting money at the moment.
2. We were playing video game when Mia b) were at Mary's party last night.
3. A cashier is c) spend a vacation in Las Vegas.
4. Grace and Tyler d) call you this afternoon.
5. Ryan will e) came back home.
Задание 4. Поставьте C (Correct), если предложение верно и W (Wrong), если не верно.
1. Andrew has found an abandoned temple yesterday.
2. This time next week, I will assist in excavations in Egypt.
3. The Earth revolves around the Sun.
4. Jake was watching TV while I was doing my homework.
5. Every Sunday I am playing football with my friends.
Задание 5. Поставьте слова в правильном порядке, образуя предложение.
Пример: every day / goes / Johnson / a restaurant/ to. - Johnson goes to a restaurant every day.
1. for / a holiday / has / she / dinner / been / two hours/ cooking.
2. at / clouds / the / look / ! / going / it / to / is / snow.
3. doing / they / now / what / are / ?
4. didn't / food / Kate / yesterday / buy / any .
5. be / a computer / for / will / you / using / long?
2. has walked
3. pass, turn
4. has been training
5. has bought
1. has not finished
2. was reading
3. goes out
5. won't go
1. She has been cooking a holiday dinner for two hours.
2. Look at the clouds! It is going to snow.
3. What are they doing now?
4. Kate didn't buy any food yesterday.
5. Will you be using a computer for long?