Степени сравнения прилагательных
Напишите степени сравнения данных прилагательных.
1.Sad, happy, big, grey, far, honorable, bad, dry, near, old, complete, unusual.
2.Brilliant, lovely, little, ugly, low, productive, heavy, strong, slender, famous, messy, polite.
3.Slow, remarkable, tall, young, good, hot, tasty, cheap, large, high, busy, many.
Раскройте скобки и поставьте прилагательные в нужной форме.
1. Mountain Everest is (high) mountain in the world. 2. Sherlock Holmes was (good) detective in London. 3. Go and pick an apple from (near) tree. 4. Tokyo is (big) city in the world. 5: Rebecca is(nice) than Jane. 6. Mrs Brown is (tall) than Mrs Taylor, 7.1 think English is (easy) than French. 8. John is (bad) skier in the school. 9. This is (funny) joke I know. 10. Cindy is (clever) girl in the class. 11. My football socks are (dirty) than yours. 12. I find French (interesting) than history. 13. The new hotel is (modern) building in our town. 14. Tony is (intelligent) boy in our class. 15; Good health is (good) than money. 16. This is (wonderful) place for a holiday. 17. I find French (difficult)than English. 18. Karen is (pretty) girl in the class. 19. He is (ugly) man in the world. 20. The giraffe is (tall) animal in the world.
Pаскройте скобки, употребляя требующуюся форму прилагательного.
1. We should eat (healthy) food.
2. Today the streets aren’t as (clean) as they used to be.
3. It’s (bad) mistake he has ever made.
4. This man is (tall) than that one.
5. Asia is (large) than Australia.
6. The Volga is (short) than the Mississippi.
7. Which building is the (high) in Moscow?
8. Mary is a (good) student than Lucy.
9. The Alps are (high) than the Urals.
10. This garden is the (beautiful) in our town.
11. She speaks Italian (good) than English.
12. Is the word “newspaper” (long) than the word “book”?
13. The Thames is (short) than the Volga.
14. The Arctic Ocean is (cold) than the Indian Ocean.
15. Chinese is (difficult) than English.
16. Spanish is (easy) than German.
17. She is not so (busy) as I am.
18. It is as (cold) today as it was yesterday.
19. She is not so (fond) of sports as my brother is.
20. Today the weather is (cold) than it was yesterday.
21. This book is (interesting) of all I have read this year.
22. January is the (cold) month of the year.
23. My sister speaks English (bad) than I do.
24. Which is the (hot) month of the year?
25. Which is the (beautiful) place in this part of the country? :
26. This good-looking girl is the (good) student in our group.
Поставьте глаголы в следующих предложениях в утвердительную, вопросительную и отрицательную формы Past Simple.
1. I (to do) morning exercises.
2. He (to work) at a factory.
3. She (to sleep) after dinner.
4. We (to work) part-time.
5. They (to drink) tea every day.
6. Mike (to be) a student.
7. Helen (to have) a car.
8. You (to be) a good friend.
9. You (to be) good friends.
10. It (to be) difficult to remember everything.
Упражнение 2. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Past Simple.
1. Alice (to have) a sister.
2. Her sister’s name (to be) Ann.
3. Ann (to be) a student.
4. She (to get) up at seven o'clock.
5. She (to go) to the institute in the morning.
6. Jane (to be) fond of sports.
7. She (to do) her morning exercises every day.
8. For breakfast she (to have) two eggs, a sandwich and a cup of tea.
9. After breakfast she (to go) to the institute.
10. Sometimes she (to take) a bus.
11. It (to take) her an hour and a half to do her homework.
12. She (to speak) English well.
13. Her friends usually (to call) her at about 8 o’clock.
14. Ann (to take) a shower before going to bed.
15. She (to go) to bed at 11 p. m.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|