1. Fill in the gaps with one of the following Quantifiers: some, any, no, much, many or a lot of
1.How _________ money have you got?
2. How _________ bottles of juice have you got?
3. There´s not _________ butter in the fridge. We need to buy _________ .
4. I don´t think we´ve got _________ milk left.
5. We need _________ cheese if we want to make a sandwich.
6. Do you want _________ groceries from the shop?
7. My mother doesn´t want _________ kitchen appliances for her birthday.
8. There weren´t _________ people at the concert.
9. There were _________ people at the cinema yesterday.
10. I must go now. I´ve got _________ work to do.
11. I´ve heard _________ interesting news this morning.
12. They don´t want _________ help moving to their new house.
13. Are there _________ problems with your work?
14. There aren´t _________ people in this village.
15. There´s not so _________ work to do this week.
16. There were too _________ people at the concert - we couldn´t see the band.
17. It´s a problem when there are so _________ people.
18. That's _________ reason to rude all the time.
2. Fill in the gaps with: little, a little, few or a few.
1. Look at the sky, there is _________ hope for bright and sunny weather tomorrow.
2. Is there? The weather forecast says there is still _________ hope.
3. _________ people attended the meeting. I counted only four.
4. _________ people asked me how to felt. That was nice.
5. I´m glad so many people have passed the test. In fact, there were _________ who haven´t.
6. “I will succeed, with _________ help from my friends”, she said.
7. She's gone already? And I am only _________ minutes late!
3. Choose the correct quantifier.
1. We are going to be late. There is too _________________ (much/many) traffic.
2. He has _________________(a few/ a little) ideas about how to earn money online.
3. I want to save _________________(some/several) money for the future.
4. There are _________________(much/many) students in this school.
5. You should drink _________________(a couple of/ a great deal of) water during the day.
6. He has _________________ (little/few) friends he can count on.
7. They told me there were _________________( a few/ a little) tickets lefts.
8. There were _________________(several/much) people interested in the car.
4. Fill in the blank spaces with some, any, no.
Can you see __________ cars in front of the restaurant? No, __________ cars.
Have you got __________ cold juice in the fridge? Yes, I have got __________.
We’d like __________ crisps. Are there __________?
I’m sorry. There are __________ crisps today.
I’d like __________ chocolate but there isn’t __________.
We’d like __________ bread but there is __________ butter.
We’d like hamburgers. Are there __________?
Is there much cheese on the plate? No, there isn’t __________ cheese.
Have you got __________ CDs? No, I haven’t __________ but I’ve got __________ DVDs.
Have you got __________ money?No, I’ve got __________ money.
There are __________ good films on TV tonight. Shall we listen to the radio?
Have you got ________children? No, they haven’t got ________ but they’ve got _______ nephews.
1. 1. much
9. a lot of
10. a lot of
2. 1. little
2. a little
4. a few
6. a little
7. a few
a great deal of
any / no
any / some
some / any
some / any
some / no
some / any / any
any / no
any/ any/ some
|Подраздел||Другие методич. материалы|
Свидетельство о публикации данного материала автор может скачать в разделе «Достижения» своего сайта.