Present Continuous and Present Simple Tenses.
Put the verb into the correct form (Present Continuous Tense):
1. Tom and Ann cannot go out now. It ________ (snow) now.
2. Have you got umbrella? It _________ (start) to rain.
3. Jane’s on holiday in Italy. She________ (have) a great time and doesn’t want to come back.
4. Mother _________ (look for) her son. Do you know where he is?
5. Are you ready, Nick? “Yes, I _________ (come)”.
6. My father __________ (repair) the car.
7. _____ you ________(clean) the house now?
Put the verb into the correct form (Present Simple Tense):
1. The shop __________ (open) at 8 am and _________ (close) at 6 pm every day.
2. The earth ______ (go) round the sun.
3. My brother _______ (get up) at 7 o’clock every morning.
4. My mother ________ (wash) dishes every day.
5. My parents ________ (go) to the cinema once a month.
6. Usually I _______ (make) my bed at 6.30.
7. My grandfather _________ (read) newspaper every evening.
Put the verb into the correct form (Present Simple or Present Continuous Tenses):
1. Tom is very good at languages. He _______ (speak) three languages very well.
2. Are you ready? Everybody ________ (wait) for you.
3. My friends ________ (live) in France.
4. The train always _________ (leave) on time.
5. My mother __________ (go) to the swimming pool now.
6. My grandparents __________ (swim) in the river every day.
7. Ann _________ (play) computer games at the moment.
8. I _______ (like) to watch cartoons.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|