Упражнения по теме
«Степени сравнения прилагательных».
The task I. Образуйте сравнительную и превосходную степень от данных прилагательных:
small, hot, fat, great, happy, nasty, clever, sharp, safe, slow, quiet, big, modern, expensive, comfortable, late, good, funny, intelligent, old, bad, young, far, near, little, large, useful, difficult, interesting, pretty, wonderful, serious, lucky, simple, thin, beautiful, narrow, careless, dangerous.
The task II. Дополните предложения по модели, употребив прилагательные в сравнительной степени.
1. A: Life in the country is slower than the city life. (slow)
B: Yes, the city's faster.
2. A: The country is......the city. (cheap)
B: Yes, that's true. The city is ... (expensive).
3. A: Moscow is......London. (safe)
B: No, it isn't. Moscow is... (dangerous).
4. A: New York is......than Boston. (noisy)
B: Yes, that's true. Boston is ... (quiet).
5. A: The houses in the country are......in the city. (old)
B: Yes, that's right. The houses in the city are ... (modern).
6. A: The roads in the city are......than in the country. (good)
B: Yes, that's true. The roads in the country are ... (bad).
The task III. Употребите прилагательные в превосходной степени.
1. Who is the ... (rich) person in the United States of America?
2. What is the ... (long) river in Russia?
3. Where is the ... (old) theatre in Europe?
4. What is the ... (beautiful) building in Moscow?
5. Who is the ... (young) in your class?
6. Who is the ... (popular) actor in Britain?
7. Who is the ... (intelligent) pupil in your group?
8. Where is the ... (hot) climate in the world?
The task IV. Раскройте скобки и поставьте прилагательные в нужную степень.
1. Не is the (strong) boy in the whole school. 2. Of the two sisters Mary is the (beautiful). 3. Kate is the (young) of my five sisters. 4. Bob is the (old) of all my friends. 5. This is the (good) song I have ever heard. 6. Which do you like (good), orange juice or lemon juice? 7. Iron is the (useful) of all metals. 8. The Nile is the (large) river in Africa. 9. Which of the two men is (tall)? 10. Sam is (bad) than his brother. 11. Who is (happy) man in the world? 12. Let's go by car. It's (cheap) than by train. 13. Hunger is the (good) cook. 14. How can I get to the (near) post-office? 15. Here is the (late) news. 16. Mr. Everest is (high) than Mr. Blanc. 17. Thailand is (sunny) than Norway. 18. A car is (expensive) than a bicycle. 19. Albert is (intelligent) than Arthur.
|Подраздел||Другие методич. материалы|