Международный конкурс "Мириады открытий"
(конкурс сразу по 24 предметам за один оргвзнос)
Упражнения Present Continuous или Present Perfect Continuous
Поставь глаголы в скобках в правильную форму: Present Continuous или Present Perfect Continuous.
1. Maria _______________ (learn) English for two years.
2. Hello, Tom. I _______________ (look) for you all morning. Where have you been?
3. Why ___________________ (you/look) at me like that? Stop it!
4. We always go to Ireland for our holidays. We_________ (go) there for years.
5. I _____________ (think) about what you said and I've decided to take your advice.
6. "Is Ann on holiday this week?" "No, she _____________ (work).
7. Sarah is very tired. She _______________ (work) very hard recently.
Сотри неправильную часть предложения, из написанных курсивом:
1. Have you read/Have you been reading that newspaper yet? Can I have it?
2. How long have you been cleaning/have you cleaned that car? Haven't you finished/ Have you been finishing it yet?
3. How long have you known/have you been knowing Rosa?
4. He is living/has been living in Manchester since 1990.
5. She has liked/has been liking you since she saw you at that party.
6. I'm sorry I'm late. How long have you been waiting/are you waiting?
7. I've played/I've been playing tennis twice this week.
8. It's been raining/is raining here all morning. It started at eight.
Поставьте в предложения for или since.
Bob has been playing hockey … he was a small boy.
She’s been driving that car … five years.
We have been planning our vacation … last month.
He has been talking on the phone … 8 o’clock.
You have been telling the same anecdotes … many years.
I have been feeling ill … a couple of days.
Опишите каждую ситуацию одним предложением, используя for или since и глаголы в Present Perfect Continuous.
Н-р: I started writing an article last month and I’m still writing it. (Я начал писать статью в прошлом месяце, и до сих пор пишу ее.) – I have been writing an article since last month. (Я пишу статью с прошлого месяца.)
Tom started playing chess when he was 6 and he still plays it.
Martha started looking for a job 4 months ago and she is still looking for it.
Mother started cooking chicken in the morning and she is still cooking it.
It started snowing 3 days ago and it’s still snowing.
Kate went to bed last night and she is till sleeping.
1. Maria has been learning English for two years.
2. Hello, Tom. I have been looking for you all morning. Where have you been?
3. Why are you looking at me like that? Stop it!
4. We always go to Ireland for our holidays. We have been going there for years.
5. I have been thinking about what you said and I've decided to take your advice.
6. "Is Ann on holiday this week?" "No, she is working.
7. Sarah is very tired. She has been working very hard recently.
1. Have you read that newspaper yet? Can I have it?
2. How long have you been cleaning that car? Haven't you finished it yet?
3. How long have you known Rosa?
4. He has been living in Manchester since 1990.
5. She has liked you since she saw you at that party.
6. I'm sorry I'm late. How long have you been waiting?
7. I've played tennis twice this week.
8. It's been raining here all morning. It started at eight.
since (Боб играет в хоккей с тех пор, как он был маленьким мальчиком.)
for (Она водит ту машину в течение пяти лет.)
since (Мы планируем наши каникулы с прошлого месяца.)
since (Он разговаривает по телефону с 8 часов.)
for (Ты рассказываешь одни и те же анекдоты много лет.)
for (Я чувствую себя больным пару дней.)
Tom has been playing chess since he was 6. (Том играет в шахматы с шести лет.)
Martha has been looking for a job for 4 months. (Марта ищет работу в течение 4 месяцев.)
Mother has been cooking chicken since the morning. (Мама готовит курицу с утра.)
It has been snowing for 3 days. (Снег идет в течение трех дней.)
Kate has been sleeping since last night. (Кэйт спит со вчерашнего вечера.)
57 вебинаров для учителей на разные темы
ПЕРЕЙТИ к бесплатному просмотру
(заказ свидетельства о просмотре - только до 11 декабря)