Международный конкурс "Мириады открытий"
(конкурс сразу по 24 предметам за один оргвзнос)
Theme: “Past Simple tense. He walked backwards”.
To educate pupils knowledge on the new theme. To give more information about Past simple.
To develop pupils reading, speaking, listening, and writing skills and habits.
To bringing up them to be polite and respect each other, to love their mother tongue.
Visual aids: cd, pictures, flash cards
Type of the lesson: new theme, understanding
The procedure of the lesson
Good morning, students!
Good morning, good morning,
Good morning to you.
Good morning, good morning,
We are glad to see you!
Checking up home task
Ex 2, 3 p 14
We use Past Simple when talked about actions, which happened in the past. The auxiliary verbs of the Past Simple is did.
She + V ed/ Past Partc2
I played football yesterday at the stadium.
He listened to music 3 days ago.
Did + not = did not
Short form didn’t
She did not (didn’t )
She did not watch TV yesterday.
They did not go to the cinema.
When we make interrogative sentence the auxiliary verb did we put before the sentence
Did She ?
Ex 5 p28 Put the verbs in the past tense
1. I (to do) morning exercises.
2. He (to work) at a factory.
3. She (to sleep) after dinner.
4. We (to work) part-time.
5. They (to drink) tea every day.
6. Mike (to be) a student.
7. Helen (to have) a car.
8. You (to be) a good friend.
9. You (to be) good friends.
10. It (to be) difficult to remember everything.
Ex 6 p 30 Use the verb in past tense
1. Alice (to have) a sister.
2. Her sister’s name (to be) Ann.
3. Ann (to be) a student.
4. She (to get) up at seven o'clock.
5. She (to go) to the institute in the morning.
6. Jane (to be) fond of sports.
7. She (to do) her morning exercises every day.
8. For breakfast she (to have) two eggs, a sandwich and a cup of tea.
9. After breakfast she (to go) to the institute.
10. Sometimes she (to take) a bus.
11. It (to take) her an hour and a half to do her homework.
12. She (to speak) English well.
13. Her friends usually (to call) her at about 8 o’clock.
14. Ann (to take) a shower before going to bed.
15. She (to go) to bed at 11 p. m.
Ex 7 put verbs in the brackets in Past Simple
1. My working day (to begin) at six o'clock.
2. I (to get) up, (to switch) on the TV and (to brush) my teeth.
3. It (to take) me about twenty minutes.
4. I (to have) breakfast at seven o’clock.
5. I (to leave) home at half past seven.
6. I (to take) a bus to the institute.
7. It usually (to take) me about fifteen minutes to get there.
8. Classes (to begin) at eight.
9. We usually (to have) four classes a day.
Let`s fly, fly, fly
Let`s clap, clap, clap
Let`s top, top, top
Let`s hop, hop, hop
Giving home task
Work book ex 2,3 p 14. Learn by heart new words.
57 вебинаров для учителей на разные темы
ПЕРЕЙТИ к бесплатному просмотру
(заказ свидетельства о просмотре - только до 11 декабря)
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|