Обобщающий урок по теме «Еда»
образовательная: оценить и скорректировать знания, полученные по данной теме; совершенствовать коммуникативные компетенции; информировать о здоровом питании как об одном из аспектов здорового образа жизни
воспитательная: воспитание культуры языкового общения, умения внимательно слушать собеседника, сформировать гуманные отношения (терпимость, тактичность, вежливость, доброжелательность, честность), дисциплинированность, ответственность, формирование устойчивой мотивации к изучению английского языка, формирование навыков культуры питания
развивающая: развить коммуникативные навыки по изученной теме, развивать способности к выбору выражений адекватных ситуации общении, к формулированию выводов, к использованию репродуктивных (с использованием опор) и продуктивных действий, развивать память, мышление, речь, сенсорную сферу (развитие тонкости различения звуков, интонаций речи)
компьютер, мультимедийный проектор, экран, презентация по теме «Еда», карточки с текстом "Good Food for Good Life" ("Полезная еда для хорошей жизни") и заданиями к ним, раздаточный материал, картинки, УМК М.З. Биболетова, Н.В. Добрынина, Н.Н. Трубвнёва «Enjoy English» для 5-6 классов.
Тип урока: урок контроля, оценки коррекции знаний, умений, навыков
I. Организационный момент
- Good morning! (Good morning!)
- Please sit down. Who is on duty today? What date is it today? Who is absent today?
- Now, look at the pictures. So, can you tell me the theme of our lesson? You are clever! We’ll speak about food. You are going to perform your skills. We are going to answer the questions, to play the game, to read the text, to act out dialogues.
II. Фонетическая зарядка
- I want you to look at the screen and listen to the rhyme:
Get up little Betty
Breakfast is ready
Butter and cheese
All that you pleased.
Milk and bread
For little Fred
Tea and jam for brother Sam.
What is the rhyme about? Translate, please.
Will you repeat the rhyme after me?
Will you repeat the rhyme with me?
Will you read the thyme on your own? (обучающиеся читают хором, затем индивидуально
And now let’s play an interesting game. It is called “What is missing? You can see some pictures on the screen. How many pictures can you see? (twelve) What can you see on the pictures? Read the words (bread, butter, milk, sugar, honey, meat, fish, porridge, sweets, chocolate, carrot, cabbage) Try to remember the words. Close your eyes. What is missing? You are right. It is…
- Let’s check how many words on the topic “Food” you know. Look at the screen and tell me what drinks you know, what vegetables you know, what fruits you know,…
• Vegetables: tomatoes, …
• Fruits: apples, …
• Cold food: cheese, …
• Hot food: fish,…
III. Актуализация лексики по теме «Еда».
T: - And now, it’s time to make up sentences. Take the cards, your pens and make up sentences. I’ll give you 3 minutes to do this task. Please change your papers, check them up and mark them. Look at the screen, read the right sentences.
eat/ in the morning/ porridge/ I .- I eat porridge in the morning.
She/ milk/ with/ coffee/ drink/ does not. - She does not drink coffee with milk.
sandwiches/ They/ with/ like/ cheese. – They like sandwiches with cheese.
We/ eat/ for breakfast// do not// pizza. – We do not eat pizza for breakfast.
for lunch/ would/ I/ orange/ like/ juice. – I would like orange juice for lunch.
are/ tea/ drinking/ They/ with/ cake/ a/ nice. – They are drinking tea with a nice cake.
does not/ Ann/ mineral/drink/ water. – Ann does not drink mineral water.
- Sing your cards and hands them to me.
IV. Речевая разминка (T—P1, P2, P3…)
- And now, let’s speak about you. Will you answer my questions?
1. What would you like to drink?
2. Do you like to eat a bar of chocolate for breakfast?
3. What bread do you prefer black or white one?
4. Do you like to eat sweets?
5. Do you like porridge with butter?
6. What fruits do you like?
7. Do you eat fast food?
8. Do you like tea? What tea do you like?
9. What do you like to eat for breakfast?
10. What do you like to eat for lunch?
V. Проверка домашнего задания. Контроль диалогической речи.
- Now, let’s check your homework. Could you act out dialogues "At a Cafe"? Let`s go to a café, look through the menu and order something to eat and drink. Who will start?
- Hi! I am glad to see you. I am so hungry. Let’s eat something.
- Ok. Lets go to the café. I love this place.
- Me too. Where is the menu? I would like chicken salad and fish with vegetables. And you?
- I’d like meat pies with mashed potato. Would you like anything to drink?
- A glass of mineral water. And what about you?
- A glass of orange juice and some ice-cream.
- Chocolate or vanilla?
- Chocolate. I like it very much. And you?
- No, I don’t like it. I’ll take fruit salad.
And now let’s have a rest.
Different people eat different food. I know that you remember The British traditional food. Now, let’s go to Britain and see...
Look at me and listen to the poem and repeat after me.
Up, down, up, down, (поднимаем и опускаем руки)
Which is the way to London town? (разводим руки в стороны)
Where? Where? (поворачиваемся в стороны)
Up in the air, (смотрим по сторонам)
Сlose your eyes- (закрываем глаза)
And you are there! (открываем глаза)
VII. Чтение текста с пониманием основного содержания.
- Please take the cards with the text "Good Food for Good Life". Read the text. After the text there are three tasks. Look through them. Have you any questions?
Good Food for Good Life
We need good food for good life. Good food has a lot of vitamins, proteins (белки) and minerals. They are in vegetables, fruits, bread, milk, meat, fish and porridge. These things help to make your bones and teeth strong. They make your body strong and healthy.
It’s important to eat enough – not too much and not too little. Too much food makes you fat. Too little food makes you weak.
- Let’s do some exercises.
1. Are these statements true (T) or false (F)?
1. We need bad food for good life. - F
2. We need little vitamins. -F
3. It is important to eat much. -F
4. Minerals make your bones and teeth strong. - T
5. Vitamins, proteins, minerals make you healthy. - T
2. Find English equivalent in the text to the sentences:
1. В полезной еде много витаминов, белков, минералов. Good food has a lot of vitamins, proteins and minerals
2. Эти вещества помогают сделать крепкими ваши кости и зубы. These things help to make your bones and teeth strong.
3. Write out of the text nouns in plural.
Vitamins, proteins, minerals, vegetables, fruits, bones, teeth.
VIII. Рефлексия. Развитие навыков монологической речи.
So, you know that fast food is very unhealthy. People become fat. They have many problems with their health: headache, toothache, stomachache.
Look at the blackboard! You can see a lot of pictures. Name them, please. What do you like to eat? What is your favourite food? Let’s divide you in three groups. Work in groups. Each group get a card and must write down the words which mean healthy and unhealthy food, write the words in two columns. Please take the cards. You have 2 minutes to do this work.
Let’s check if you were right. Let’s complete the table on the board in turn.
We all want to be healthy, eat well, feel great and look great. So, what foods can help us with that?
You should eat a lot of vegetables and fruit every day to get enough vitamins A, C and E, you should drink milk and eat cheese or yoghurt to protect your bones, you should eat meat, fish, beans, eggs and nuts, bread and grains (foods like rice and cereal) and a little oil every day is useful for you.
You shouldn’t eat a lot of sweets, fast food, drink coke…
So, eat wisely. If you eat a balanced diet, you will feel great, look great, and always be healthy!
IX. Подведение итогов урока.
Project: Make a list of what you ate yesterday and write down if it all was healthy?
The lesson is over. You were active and work very well. . I’m very pleased with your answers today. So your marks are 5s and 4s. English say “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” (кто яблоко в день съедает, у доктора не бывает ...). . So listen to the poem and remember it.
Eat an apple every day
Eat it on your lunch
Eat an apple every day
Crunch, crunch, crunch.
Red apples, green apples, yellow apples too
Eat an apple every day
They’re very good for you.
1. Was it interesting at the lesson?
2. Did you learn something new?
3. What tasks were difficult or easy for you?
4. What do or don’t you like at the lesson?