Открытый урок английского языка
Цели: развитие коммуникативных способностей обучающихся; развитие творческих способностей; развитие положительной мотивации и познавательного интереса к изучаемому материалу и процессу учебной деятельности.
Учебный аспект: развитие умения вести монологическую речь, развитие навыков неподготовленной речи, развитие навыков аудирования.
Воспитательный аспект: формирование социальной (готовность к взаимодействию, освоение новых способов деятельности) и коммуникативной (готовность и способность осуществлять устную коммуникацию) компетентности.
Сопутствующая задача: развитие умения читать с детальным пониманием содержания и с целью извлечения конкретной информации.
T: Good-morning, girls! Good-morning, our guests! I’m glad to see you all. I hope you are fine today and you will do you best at our lesson. Look at the blackboard and say what we are going to speak about (слайд 1)
T: What are aims of our lesson? (слайд 2)
T: And what is a problem? (слайд 3)
T: First of all, what is hobby? (слайд 4)
T: What hobbies are popular among young people? (Old people? Women? Men?) (слайд 5, 6, 7, 8)
(слайд 9) Let’s play the game “Guess the hobby” So I describe it for you and you are to give it a name.
- Some people like to visit different cities, towns, historical places, some visit other countries. This hobby helps them to learn history, geography, traditions of different people and countries. Their hobby is (travelling)
- Some people play football, swim, run very well. They often go to the stadium or watch different matches on TV . Their hobby is (sport)
- I know some people who like different kinds of programs, feature and documentary films on TV. Their hobby is (watching TV)
- Some people like to sing songs. They sing them at home, at the parties, listen to songs with great pleasure. Their hobby is (singing)
- My friend likes to plant beautiful flowers and grows many plants. Her hobby is (gardening)
- My cousin is fond of travelling and two weeks ago he bought a new camera. He is proud of his collection of pictures. His hobby is (taking photos)
- When I come to visit my brother he shows me new coins, badges and stamps on the theme he specializes in. His hobby is (collecting )
- Jane has got a puppy, she feeds it , takes her puppy for a walk, teaches to do tricks, Jane wants to have a parrot as well. Her hobby is (keeping pets)
- Bob’s mother and father spend much time in the nature. They go to the river to catch fish. Their hobby is (fishing)
- Mary Watson goes to Music school where her teachers teach her to play the piano. She is fond of playing the violin too. Her hobby is (playing musical instrument)
- My grandmother has got a big collection of books. I often buy new detective stories for her. Her hobby is (reading)
Good for you! Well done!
Обучение вести неподготовленную речь, вступать в диалог.
T: Now answer my questions, please. (слайд 10)
1. Do you have enough free time?
2. When do you usually have free time?
3. Where do you spend your free time?
4. Who do you spend your free time with?
5. How do you like to spend your free time?
6. Do you have a hobby?
7. What is your hobby?
8. How long have you had your hobby?
9. What hobbies do your friends, parents have?
10. Is it important for you to have a hobby?
Монологическая речь, контроль задания для самостоятельной работы.
T: At home you had to prepare your own story about you hobby. Who is ready?
(студенты выходят к доске, показывают свои презентации, рассказывают о хобби)
Развитие умения читать с детальным пониманием содержания и с целью извлечения конкретной информации.
Now it’s time to read and listen to some stories about famous people’s hobbies. While listening, fill in the tables which you have on your desks. Your task is to write down their hobbies. (слайды 11 - 16)
Daniel Radcliffe was born in 1989 in London. He performed on the stage at school. He played the role of Harry Porter. He loves music very much and prefers listening to punk-rock
Mark Twain was born in 1835 in Florida, Missouri, the USA. He was a famous American writer. At first he worked in a small newspaper. He wrote “The Adventures of Tom Sawyer”. Mark Twain was fond of collecting things nobody had.
Queen Elizabeth II, (Elizabeth Alexandra Mary Windsor) was born in 1926 in London. She has been the Queen of Great Britain since 1952. She has four children, likes dogs very much. She has nine dogs, and is fond of going for a walk.
Yuri Gagarin was born in 1934 in Russia. He liked learning very much. He was fond of reading. He reads a lot of books. He became a pilot in 1955. He was the first to flow into space in 1961.
William Shakespeare was English. He was born in 1564. He was a writer and an actor. He was fond of acting in plays on the stage in his theatre. Many people enjoy reading his sonnets and poems.
George Washington was the first president of the USA. His favourite school subject was Arithmetic. He was fond of fishing, horse-racing. He also liked farming.
Now you may check yourselves. (слайд 17)
Заключительный этап урока.
Can you answer the question now – Do people need a hobby? Why? Use phrases … (слайд 18, 19)
I want to finish our lesson with a small cinquain. (слайд 20)
Example: Leisure activities Hobby
Interesting, exciting, widespread. Popular, enjoyable.
Read, watch, listen, play knit, paint, sew
I am fond of collecting but I like skiing.
Favourite time Fun!
Номер материала: ДВ-465218
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: