Эл. №ФС77-60625 от 20.01.2015
Педагогическая деятельность в соответствии с новым ФГОС требует от учителя наличия системы специальных знаний в области анатомии, физиологии, специальной психологии, дефектологии и социальной работы.
Только сейчас Вы можете пройти дистанционное обучение прямо на сайте "Инфоурок" со скидкой 40% по курсу повышения квалификации "Организация работы с обучающимися с ограниченными возможностями здоровья (ОВЗ)" (72 часа). По окончании курса Вы получите печатное удостоверение о повышении квалификации установленного образца (доставка удостоверения бесплатна).
Автор курса: Логинова Наталья Геннадьевна, кандидат педагогических наук, учитель высшей категории. Начало обучения новой группы: 27 сентября.
Подать заявку на этот курс Смотреть список всех 216 курсов со скидкой 40%
Урок "Контроль навыков чтения"
Прочти шесть текстов и найди соответствия между содержанием текстов и утверждениями. Одно утверждение лишнее.
1. My name is Isabel. I live in a hotel. I get up at 6 o’clock and have breakfast. At 8 o’clock in the morning I begin to work. In the afternoon I meet my friends.
2. His mother is a shop assistant. Tom’s mother works every day. But she doesn’t work on Saturday. Now she is at home. She is watching TV.
3. Mary is a schoolgirl. She is eight. She goes to school 5 days a week. Mary is a good pupil.
4. Mr. Jones has a new office. There is a desk, a telephone, a computer there. Mr. Jones is sitting at the desk; he is speaking with his secretary. He likes his works.
5. My friend Will usually has eggs, cornflakes and orange juice for breakfast. He never drinks coffee. Today he is drinking tea with milk.
6. Pete’s farm is in the country. There is a garden with flowers near the house. His wife is working in the garden and his children are playing in the yard. There are a lot of pigs, sheep and cows on the farm.
a. Tom’s mothers works on Sunday
b. There are no horses on the farm
c. I have breakfast at 7 o’clock
d. I have a computer at home
e. She can write and read well
f. Mr. Jones enjoys working
g. My friend sometimes has tea with milk for breakfast
Прочитай и выбери правильный ответ
The family is at home.
My name is Helen. I have got a large family. We are busy. My parents go to work five times a week. They don’t work on Saturday and Sunday. My sister goes to the Institute every day. She is a student. Her name is Alice. Now Alice is talking a shower in the bathroom. My brothers go to school. Their names are Jake and David. They are good pupils. Now Jake and David are having breakfast. They are good eaters.
I am not a pupil. I am six. But I can read very well. Now I am reading a very interesting fairy tale. It’s eight o’clock. Our parents are leaving home for work now. My Granny is cooking. She is a good cook. I like to eat cabbage soup and pies with meat and rice. My Granny often makes it for me. Granddad is watching TV now. He likes to watch sport programs on TV. My Granddad doesn’t work. He is a pensioner. We have got pets. They are a dog and a cat. The dog is playing on the carpet near the armchair now. The cat is drinking milk. My family is friendly and hospitable.
1. How many times a week do Helen’s parents go to work?
a) They go to work on Saturday and Sunday.
a) They go to work 5 times a week.
b) They go to work 4 times a week.
2. What is Alice doing now?
a) She is going to the Institute.
b) The takes a shower.
c) She is talking a shower.
3. How old is Helen?
a) She is six.
b) Helen is eight.
c) She is eleven.
4. Can Helen read or write well?
a) Helen can read well.
b) Helen can read and write well.
c) Helen can write well.
5. What does Helen like to eat?
a) She likes to eat cabbage salad.
b) She likes to eat sweet pies.
c) She likes to eat cabbage soup and pies with meat and rice.
6. Where is the dog playing?
a) The dog is playing near the bed.
b) The dog is playing on the carpet.
c) The dog is playing near the chair.
- Просмотры: 222
- Просмотры: 162
- Просмотры: 557
- Просмотры: 533
- Просмотры: 466
- Просмотры: 220
- Просмотры: 215