Выбранный для просмотра документ main1.ppt
Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
Выбранный для просмотра документ Урок по теме Фауна Казахстана.docx
Date: January 19th
Theme: Fauna of Kazakhstan
Teaching: to introduce new lexical units and to work with them, to revise the knowledge about the grammar theme “modal verbs” (should)
Developing: to develop pupils’ sense of language, collaborative work ;
Up-bringing: to bring up pupils’ love to the English language.
Students will be able to operate the vocabulary in lexical activities(7);
Students will be able to use listening skills in order to solve the problem;
Students will be able to recognize and use new vocabulary in their speech in order to solve the communicative task;
Students will develop their negotiation skill and ability to compromise.
Material: Handouts, banners, markers, stickers, book “English” 7th form (“Mectep”), Technical equipment (Internet)
Good morning! I’m glad to see you. Are you ready for the lesson? All right! Let’s start. Pupils, what day is it today? What date is it today? What is the weather like today?
Who is absent today?
Before we start let’s warm up. The game is called “Simon says” The task is that I will tell you, for example, Simon says “Touch your nose” and you must touch your nose. The last pupil should sit down. Are you ready? OK!
Touch your nose!
Touch your ear!
Touch your eyes!
Touch your mouth!
Touch you arm!
Touch your leg!
Touch your foot!
Good job! Pupils!
1. Pupils, please, look at the picture. (2 pictures a wolf and a dog)
1) Who is it?
2) Is it a domestic or a wild animal?
3) According to these pictures, what are going to talk today about?
3. Now, all of you, please, one by one, pick out a card from envelope.
Find members of your team!
Cards with animals, an envelope
Working with vocabulary.
1. Pupils, look at the slide, let’s look through new words (Word pronunciation)
2. Pupils, please, open your vocabularies, and rewrite new words.
Work in groups.
Before we start to read a text, let’s play a game which is called “Horse-ride”. We have two teams “Red horse” and “Blue horse”. I will ask the questions and you must answer quickly. Let’s begin.
1) What colour is a wolf?
2) How do you translate the word “a feather”?
3) What does a rabbit eat?
4) What do animals usually have?
5) What is the full name of a rhino?
6) Its orange, it’s quick and it eats nuts? This animal is….
7) Give a translation of a word “cell”
8) What animals live in desert?
9) The colour of foxes is…..
10) What is the habitat of a fox?
And we have a winner group!!!
Reading the text “Life in the tropical forest, life in the desert” (skim-reading)
At home you task was to read a text and translate it. That’s why; open your books, at pages 42-43. Look through the text. You have 2 minutes.
1. Pupils, look at the slide. On you banners, please, draw 2 circles and write the main information about life in tropical forests and life in deserts.
2. The first group, stand up, please, and change the seats of yours with the second group. And, please add some information in the banners.
3. Who would like to protect the banner? (Group 1, Group 2)
Evaluation of activity.
Pupils, I will give one card each group. Evaluate, please, another group.
1. Prediction questions:
1. Have you ever been in animals’ hospital?
2. What animals can you see there?
2. Listening activity.
You’re going to watch the video “Looking after animals!” about zoo hospital. Please, be ready!
3. After-listening activity.
You are going to listen the third time. Your task is to match the animals to the problems and solutions.
Let’s check it!
Pupils, open your copybooks, write down the date. Write at least 5 sentences. What should a doctor do in order to recover animals?
Use the phrases below…
I will give you the pictures. Please find yourself and paint your person according to the emotions on the lesson.
Pupils, your homework:
1) to learn new words;
2) to write 6 sentences with the modal verb “should” using new vocabulary.
I hope the lesson was interesting. Write please your marks on stickers;
You may be free. Good bye!
| || |
Marks (2-5) (Оценка)
1. Answer of another group
2. A banner.
3. The pronunciation (произношение)
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: