Тексерген ------------------Пәні ағылшын тілі Пәні мұғалімі
Қысқа мерзімді жоспар
What do you eat for breakfast?p.142-143
Сабақтың жалпы мақсаты:
Presentation of the lesson about food and fruit
Оқушылар үшін оқу нәтижелері
To develop the pupils habits of the oral speech , to develop pupils creative and logical abilities, understanding, reading and writing, grammar and lexical skills to learn
to bring up love and interest to the subject, to respect each other, to create an English atmosphere in the classroom
Сабақта қолданылатын материалдар:
Жұмыс дәптерлері,интернет материалы Аяпова 5 сынып
2. Жеке жұмыс
English оқулығы, Teacher's Book, , жұмыс дәптері,
2.жаңа сөздерді теріп жазу
3.сұрақтарға жауап беру
Мұғалімнің сабақ бойынша жазбалары
Блум таксономиясы бойынша сабақ жүргізіледі:
I.Organization moment : Greeting with the student , Get ready them for the lesson, Asking day and date Greetings
-Good morning children?
-How are you?
A talk about on duty
-Who is on duty today?
-Who is absent today?
c) A talk about the weather?
-What day is it today? -What season is it now?
-What date is it today? - What month is it now?
Test 10 min
Fill in the blanks with the present continuous tense of the verbs:-
1. It __________ outside. (rain)
2. Ravi __________ to his friend. (talk)
3. He __________ tennis there. (Play)
4. They __________ noise in the class. (always)
5. I __________ my doctor tonight.(Visit)
6. We __________ the door. (Close)
7. Sita __________ in the library. (Study)
8. She __________ a sweater for her son. (knit)
9. The plane __________ at 5 o’clock tomorrow. (Leave)
10. You __________ in the class. (always speak)
11. We __________ for Mumbai on Sunday. (Leave)
12. My class __________ now. (Run).
II. Warm up
Play mime game
Read and Practise
Colour of hair:black.
Colour of eyes:brown.
Read and remember!
Asel weighs 105 pounds
Asel’s weight is 105 pounds.
One pound equals to 453 grams.
Read and practice.
A)The fork is on the left.
B)The plate is in the middle.
C)The spoon is on the right.
Study the text
How much is it?Maths Game
A kilo equals 2.2 pounds
60 kilos equals ……pounds.
10 kilos equals….pounds.
Application :Students use the words in their sentences, using of the grammar
can work with electronic textbook and with cards
Use the present simple affirmative
1. I ________ (go) shopping with my brother.
2. We sometimes ________ (use) a dictionary in class.
3. My friends ________ (study) Italian at their school.
4. School ________ (finish) at three o´clock.
5.You ________ (live) near me.
6. He ________(like) rap music.
7. She ________ (do) her homework before dinner.
8. We ________ (play) tennis in school on Wednesday afternoon.
9. I ________ (watch) TV in the evening.
10. My mother ________ (teach) art.
Analysis: Listen and practice
Asel:Jenny,what do I write here?
Jenny:You write your weight,height,the colour of your eyes and hair.
Asel:I weigh about 47 kilos.
Jenny:Okay(OK).One kilo is 2.2 pounds.So you weigh about 103 pounds.
Synthesis: Complete the chart.
Colour of hair:……….
Colour of eyes:………
VI. Consolidation the material
Talk to your partner
-How much do you weigh in kilos?
-How much do you weigh in pounds?
Ex;8 listen and repeat
VI. Home task
Evaluate: summative assessment
Feedback:What have I learnt?1