Эл. №ФС77-60625 от 20.01.2015
Урок по английскому языку на тему "Learning at school"( 9 класс)
План –конспект урока английского языка
в 9в классе
по теме «Learning at school»
Учебник “ Английский язык нового тысячелетия”.
Авторы: Гроза О.Л. и др.
Учитель: Убушиева В.С.
Цель: Развитие коммуникативной компетенции у учащихся.
Задачи: - развивать навыки понимания устной иноязычной речи (аудирования);
-развивать навыки разговорной речи с использованием пройденного материала;
- учить грамотному использованию речевых образцов;
-воспитывать у учащихся интерес к изучению английского языка.
Тип урока: обобщающий.
Оборудование: доска, мультимедийный проектор, карточки с заданиями, магнитофон.
Good morning! I’m glad to see you again. There is the bell. It’s time to start.
The theme of our lesson is : “Learning at school”. We have been working on it for 6 lessons and today is a final lesson. We shall try to revise all lexical material and see your creative work “Our Dream School”.
II. Warm- up (T-P1, P2,P3)
Well, are you glad to be back at school?
Do you like your school?
What subjects are you good at?
What subjects are difficult for you ?
Is it possible to be good at a lot of subjects?
Why do you go to school?
Well , we see that you like your school and you like studying.
III. Vocabulary work.
1.Give explanations to the following words and word combinations:
primary school (school for children between 6and 10 years old), comprehensive school (school for children between 11 and 16(17),
term (period of study), core subjects, optional subjects, timetable, certificate.
2. Now I want you to remember the names of the school subjects.
..Russian, Biology, Chemistry, Literature, Maths, History, English, Sport, Computer Studies, Geography…
3. Guess, what subject it is ….
- You study the events of the past, match the dates and some periods of human society .(History);
- You study the Earth, learn about the life of people in different countries, their customs, traditions ,economy and industry (Geography);
-You do some research work using microscope, watch plants, read about wildlife.(Biology)
- You learn poems by heart , write compositions ,describe the main characters of novels. (Literature)
4. What is your favourite subject at school? And why?
I like…. because….
5. Studying at school is a hard work. But it will be easy if you work in groups.
There are some proverbs about learning. Find Russian equivalents to English proverbs. (cards)
1. Знание –сила.
2. Live and learn.
2.Уча других, люди учатся сами.
3. It is never too late to learn.
3.Учись писать хорошо или не учись совсем.
4. Reading is to the mind what exercise to the body.
4. Деньги, потраченные на образование, никогда даром не пропадают.
5. Men learn while they teach.
5. Век живи - век учись.
6. The pen is the tongue of the mind.
6. Прилежание-мать успеха.
7. Practice makes perfect.
7. Человек, который не делает ошибок, ничего не создаёт.
8. Knowledge is power.
8. Учиться никогда не поздно.
9. The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.
9. Ручка - язык разума.
10. Learn to write well, or not to write at all.
10. Чтение для ума, что упражнение для тела.
11. Money spent on brain is never spent in vain.
We have discussed school system in Russia and in Britain.
Let’s listen to the dialogue and fill in the chart.
V. Everybody dreams of ideal school. We continue our work by reading the text “A typical day at Sash’s ideal school’’.
Look through the text and answer the questions.
A Typical Day at Sasha’s Ideal School.
A typical day at my ideal school. I get up at 9 o ‘clock. I have a cup of orange or carrot juice. We have three lessons a day on one subject. The first lesson is English Grammar. We play different Grammar games. While we are playing the games, the teacher comes to see us from time to time and helps us with our work. We are listening to music while we are having our lesson. Then we go to the computer room and do some research and tests. We work there till twelve which is lunchtime. I have lunch in our school’s café.
The afternoon lesson begins at two o’clock and lasts till three o’clock. Then we go to the library . We prepare small plays and act them out.
Sometimes we go on an excursion or have class discussions .
There are excellent facilities ( оборудование)at our school. There is an indoor swimming pool, a sport centre, tennis courts and a theatre workshop.
When I come home I have about an hour ‘s homework to do. Usually we write essays. We have no marks in our school. Our teacher assesses (оценивает)) us with following words: ‘excellent’, ‘very good’, ‘improving’, ‘neat work’, ‘do over’, ’not satisfactory’.
Answer the questions:
1. How many lessons do they have every day?
2. How do they study English Grammar?
3. What do they do in the computer room?
4. What time is lunchtime?
5. What facilities are there in his school?
6. Do they have marks at school?
7. How does the teacher assess them?
8. Is it an ideal school for you?
VI. Let’s check your homework and see your ideal school.
You were divided into 3 groups 3 lessons ago. Your task was : to prepare a presentation or a poster ‘’Our dream school’’.
After the presentation you will discuss in groups and the give marks according the evaluation cards. Be honest.
Dear guests, I ask you to vote after the presentations .The group which gets more points is the winner.
Well, children, I’m pleased with your work today. Of course ,you will get good and excellent marks. At home you should revise grammar material and prepare for the test.
- Просмотры: 100
- Просмотры: 412
- Просмотры: 112
- Просмотры: 551
- Просмотры: 74
- Просмотры: 97
- Просмотры: 198