Эл. №ФС77-60625 от 20.01.2015
Учителям 1-11 классов и воспитателям дошкольных ОУ вместе с ребятами рекомендуем принять участие в международном конкурсе «Законы экологии», приуроченном к году экологии. Участники конкурса проверят свои знания правил поведения на природе, узнают интересные факты о животных и растениях, занесённых в Красную книгу России. Все ученики будут награждены красочными наградными материалами, а учителя получат бесплатные свидетельства о подготовке участников и призёров международного конкурса.
ПРИЁМ ЗАЯВОК ТОЛЬКО ДО 21 ОКТЯБРЯ!
Конкурс "Законы экологии"
Урок - презентация на тему "Путешествие в Лондон".
Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
Краткое описание документа:
The Travelling to London
Обучающая: совершенствовать навыки чтения, аудирования, диалогической и монологической речи по теме “FacesofLondon”.
Развивающая: развивать у учащихся мышление, догадку, воображение, все виды памяти, способствовать развитию познавательных и коммуникационных УУД.
Воспитательная: воспитывать у учащихся любознательность, умение работать в группе, учебно-организационные навыки, любовь к собственной культуре, уважение к иноязычной культуре.
Оборудование и наглядные пособия:мультимедийные средства, картинки, карточки.
III. Начало урока.
1. Слайд 1.Организационный момент. Good afternoon, dear friends! Today we are going to travel to London. We’ve got two groups. The first group is the students from Moscow, travelling in London. The second group is the students from London which accompany them. We wish you a good trip.
Houses, churches, mixed together,
Lovely sights whatever the weather,
Palaces, bridges, some girl in tartan
Are you happy to be in London?
2. Warming up. To get ready for a trip you are to answer the questions!
· What country is London a capital of?
· What is the full name of Great Britain?
· What countries does the UK consist of?
· What is the capital of the Russian Federation?
· Is Big Ben a symbol of London?
· Do you know the symbol of the Russian capital?
3. Phonetic drill. We’ll speak English in our trip. So, let’s practice the pronunciation. Repeat the transcriptions of the poem after me.
II.Основной этап урока.
1. Very good! We are ready to go sightseeing in London. We’ll travel by double-decker, one of the symbols of London. But we can continue the travel only if we can do the task. Our guides from each group will show us the sights of London.
2. Look at the map of London.Слайд 2. One of the guides will show us the way: We’ll start from Trafalgar Square and go to the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. Next to it is Westminster Abbey. Then we’ll go to Buckingham Palace. We’ll have tea-time in Hyde Park. Our next stop is Madam Tussaud’s and British Museum. We’ll go past Saint Paul’s Cathedral up to the Tower of London. Then we’ll cross Tower Bridge and have fun on the London Eye. This is the end of our trip.
3.So, sit comfortably in the seats of our double-decker and have a good trip. Слайд 3.Звук автобуса. We are coming to the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. Слайд 4.Listen to some facts about these sights: The famous bell Big Ben stands near the Houses of Parliament. The country’s leaders speak in the Houses of Parliament. The Houses of Parliament stand beside river Thames. Слайд 5. Next to the Houses of Parliament is Westminster Abbey. It’s a church where many famous people buried. Thank you for the information. Here you have the task: Moscow students will ask questions to London students.
1. Where does Elizabeth II the Queen of Britain, stay when she is in London?
a.) in Westminster Abbey
2. Where do the famous black ravens live?
b.) in Westminster, near the Houses of Parliament
3. Where do the country’s leaders speak?
c.) in the Houses of Parliament
4. Where do the famous people buried?
d.) in Buckingham Palace
5. Where is big Ben situated?
e.) in the Tower of London
London students also have questions for Moscow students:
1. What is the center of Moscow?
the Spaskaya Tower
2. Big Ben is the symbol of London. What is the symbol
by Prince Yuri Dolgoruky
3. Who was Moscow founded by?
in the Tretyakov Gallery
4. Where do the country’s leaders speak?
5. Where can tourists see the pictures of famous painters?
in the Kremlin
4. Good, guys, we are ready to go on. Our next station is Buckingham Palace. Слайд 6. Some information about it will be very interesting for you. Buckingham Palace is the London home of the Queen. Every day the ceremony known as the Changing of the Guards takes place in front of Buckingham Palace between 10.45 and 11.45. The Royal Guards don’t take off their big fur hats even in summer.
5.Thank you for the information. Here you have the task to do the word puzzle. Слайд 7. Look at the display and find the words which are the sights of Moscow and London.
7.Физическая пауза. And now it’s time for tea-time. Let’s have a short rest for your eyes. Listen, look and relax.Слайд 8.
8. We have relaxed and now are ready to go. Our next station is Madame Tussaud’s. Слайд 9. Listen to some information about it. It is one of the most unusual sights of London. It’s the famous waxworks museum, which has one of the largest collections of wax models in the world. Here you can “meet” famous people: actors, film stars, pop singers, sportsmen. Thank you for the information. Here you’ll read the texts the parts of which are mixed. You should put them in the right order. You’ll work in pairs. You have some time to discuss the task. Then an expert from another group will check you and you’ll read it. You have 5 minutes to look through the texts. Ready? Experts will you check the answers. Have you checked? Thank you. Take your places, please. Now read the texts. Moscow students will begin. Thank you. Now London students please.
Sherlock Holmes Museum
a. The rooms in the museum are kept exactly as in the books. Visitors can sit in Mr. Holmes’s armchair.
b. If you would like to meet Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson, visit the museum and buy some special souvenirs in the shop.
c. The museum is at Baker Street, which is where Holmes and Watson live in Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s famous book.
(c, a, b)
a. The museum offers activities both for adults and children. Visitors can learn a lot about modern science.
b. It’s one of the most popular of London museums. It was founded in 1875. The Science Museum is worth visiting because it is famous for its big collections and special activities.
c. Visitors can also spend an amazing Science Night in the museum, see a film in IMAX 3D cinema, have a birthday party and enjoy original souvenirs.
(b, a, c)
9. You have successfully done the tasks and we can go on with our way. Our next station is the Tower of London. Слайд 10. Listen to some information about this sight. You can see the tower from the river Thames. The Tower is very old. It has a long and cruel history. It was a fortress, a royal palace, and a prison for important people. Special guards look after the tower and take care about black ravens that live here. Now you’ll have to make up dialogues. Watch the dialogue “In the street”. Слайд 11 видео. Now open your books at page 102, ex. 50. Work in pairs, please. Choose one of the dialogues, read and act it out. You have 2 or 3 minutes to get ready. Ready? Act it out. Thank you. We can go on.
10. We are at the London Eye now. Слайд 12. Listen to the information about this sight. London Eye is a giant wheel which is situated on the bank of the river Thames. The London Eye is 135 meters high and turns very slowly. There are 32 comfortable capsules for people to stand in. It carries 15000 people a day. Thank you for the information. Here you have the task to make projects. The students from Britain will make collage about London. Students from Russia will make collage about Moscow. You have everything you need on your desks. Are you ready? Speak on your projects.
III. Заключительный этап урока.
We have finished our trip to London. It was fantastic, wasn’t it? If you feel good give “the sun”, if not give “the cloud”. Use the expressions:Слайд 13.
- I give “the sun” because I feel good.
- I give “the cloud” because I don’t feel good.
2. Подведение итога. Thank you for your “suns”. You worked well. And we want to give you the prospects about things in London. Next lesson we’ll write an essay about our trip. Your home task is to think what you want to write about. Our lesson is over. But one thing is left. Can you give the title to our lesson? And this is how we named it: Слайд 14. The Travelling to London. Our goal is reached.
- Просмотры: 302
- Просмотры: 760
- Просмотры: 334
- Просмотры: 546
- Просмотры: 354
- Просмотры: 220
- Просмотры: 353