по английскому языку
учени_____ 11 «____» класса
1. Yesterday I _ a friend who _ from holiday in Turkey.
a) had met, just came b) met, had just come c) had met, has just come
2. _ out last night? - Yes, I _ to the pictures.
a) have you been, went b) have you been, was goingn c) did you go, went
3. Who's that lady who_ a red pullover?
a) wears b) is wearing c) wore
4. In this picture a man _ by a dog.
a) is following b) is being followed c) is followed
5. How much money _?
a) did they steal b) were they stolen c) they had stolen
6. She didn't know the guests _ late.
a) come b) would come c) will come
7. Children thought no one _ them.
a) can see b) was seeing c) could see
8. They understood that they _ a mistake.
a) made b) make c) had made
9. Is Mr. Brown at home? - He _ be, but I'm not sure.
a) could b) might c) must
10. I _ for you all day. Where have you been?
a) have been looking b) have looked c) looked
11. You look upset. What _ to you?
a) has happened b) happens c) had happened
12. If you _ so much noise, I _ to concentrate.
a) make, won't be able b) made, won't be able c) made, wouldn't have been able
13. Have you ever heard _ ? She's got a marvelous voice.
a) Mary ringing b) that Mary sing c) Mary sing
14. People use … words and gestures to express their feelings.
a) both b) either c) neither
15. Some languages, … French and Italian, are based on Latin.
a) as well as b) apart from c) such as
16. Israel exports diamonds and flowers, … fruit.
a) in addition b) as well as c) such as
17. Now the baby has only one …, but their elder son’s … are wonderful.
a) teeth, tooth b) tooth, teeth c) teeth, teethes
18. They were studying … .
a) the whole day today b) for two hours last Monday c) just now