Entry test. (Входная контрольная работа 6 класс)
Цель контрольной работы: обобщить, повторить и проверить лексический и грамматический материал, пройденный в 5 классе.
Match the words to the definitions. One word is extra.
You can buy aspirins and shampoo here. a) bank
You can buy shorts and trainers here. b) baker’s
You can buy fruit and vegetables here. d) money
4. You can send a parcel (посылка) here. e) florist’s
5. You can buy bread here. f) chemist’s
6 You can buy a magazine here. g) cloths shop
7. You can buy flowers here. h) greengrocer’s
8. You can buy things with this. I) newsagent’s
j) post office
2. Read the sentences and fill in the gaps 1-8 transforming capitalized words.
1. How do you spell your ________ name? ITALY
2. Sam and Mike like their History
_______ very much. TEACH
3. Mike wrote the _______ letter to his THREE
friend Jack in London.
Natasha has got a ________ dictionary SPAIN
In her school bag today.
Look! _______ nice gloves are a birthday THIS
present from my parents.
6. We are proud of our new picture _______ . COLLECT
7. My grandmother told us that there was no school
in her village when she ______ a little girl. BE
Choose the correct item.
Matt usually ……….. his homework after school.
a)doing b) does c) do
2. I ……….. new to the school.
a) is b) are c) am
3. I’m American. I’m from …………… .
a) the USA b) the UK c) Canada
4. Sue and I are friends. ………………. walk to school together.
a) we b) they c) you
5. Have you got the time, please? Yes, it’s half ……… six.
a) after b) before c) past
6. We eat breakfast in the …………….. .
a) morning b) afternoon c) evening
7. What are you …………. now?
a) does b) do c) doing
8. We haven’t got …………… milk in the fridge.
a) any b) some c) a
9. How ………….. rice can you eat?
a) much b) many c) some
10. There ………. a lot of people in the cinema last Sunday. The film was super!
a) were b) was c) weren’t
4. Put the verbs in the right form to complete the text.
Dear Mrs Wilson.
I hope you’re well. Here everything _______ ( be) fantastic! I ________ (enjoy) every
minute of my holiday. California ________ (be) great!
Last weekend in Los Angeles I ________ (visit) the Universal Studios. It ______ (be)
very interesting! I _______ (like) “the King Kong 3D experience”.
Yesterday in Hollywood, I _______ (walk) along the Walk of Fame. It ______ (be)
wonderful, I felt like a star myself! Last week in Colorado, I ______ (visit) the Grand
Canyon. It is the largest canyon in the world. Then I _______ (spend) 3 days hiking in
the Grand Canyon. Next week we are going to visit San Francisco. I’m sure it will be exciting!
I hope to see you in September!
F) G) H) J) B) I) E) D)
Italian, teacher, third, Spanish, these, collection, was
b) c) a) a) c) a) c) a) a) a)
is, enjoy, is, visited, was, liked, walked, was, visited, spent