Входной мониторинг для 9 класса
1.… Moon is our satellite.
A)A ; B)The; C)-;
2…. Russia is a powerful country.
A)An; B)The; C)-;
3. ... France is my favourite country.
A)The; B)- ; C)A;
4. We … together every week.
A)got; B)are giving; C)get;
5. They … football at the moment.
A)is playing; B)were playing; C)are playing;
6. He … in different competitions last year.
A)take part; B)had took part; C)took part;
7. She … test on Math tomorrow.
A)did; B)will do; C)do;
8.Den does his work … .
A)good; B)well; C)better;
9.He asked me … some questions.
A)answering; B) to answer; C)answer
10…. you see don’t be surprised.
A)Whenever; B) However; C)Whatever;
11. I… by 10 o’clock yesterday.
A)has returned; B)returned; C)had returned;
12.Listen! He is playing the piano…
A)at 5 o’clock ; B)now; C)tomorrow;
13. We went to our work, did the projects and met with boss at the meeting … .
A)last Friday; B)today; C)next Friday;
14. He … the problems on Math the whole evening yesterday.
A)had solved; B)are solving; C)was solving;
15.Den and Jane … already … breakfast.
A)were having; B)had had; C)have had;
16. I … sport for 6 years.
A)was doing; B)have been doing; C)has been doing;
17. She … a lot of friends.
A) has got; B)have got; C)had got;
18. It’s worth … this book.
A)to read; B)reading; C)read;
19.He will try to get good marks …
A) this year; B)next year; C) yesterday;
20.They were swimming in the swimming pool … .
A)yesterday; B)from 2 to 4 p.m. yesterday; C)since morning;
21.He warned you … danger.
A)about; B)on; C)off;
22. If we cut down fewer forests, the air … clean and fresh.
A)would be; B)would have been; C)could have been;
23.He … a lot of money in this company.
24.He had written letters …
A)yesterday; B)by 10 p.m. yesterday.; C)the whole evening;
25. We have … arrived.
A)yesterday; B)just; C)tomorrow;
КЛЮЧИ К ВХОДНОМУ МОНИТОРИНГУ ДЛЯ 9 КЛАССА
Входной мониторинг для 9 класса
… Earth is called a blue planet.
A)An; B)A; C)The;
2. Moscow is the capital of …Russian Federation.
A)- ; B)a; C)the
3.I live in …Pushkinskaya street.
A)the; B)-; C)a;
4.She always … me.
A)support; B)had supported; C)supports;
5. She … her keys now.
A)was looking for; B)is looking for; C)looks for;
6.Mary … us this story yesterday.
A)told; B)will tell; C)had told;
7. Kate … to the birthday party next week.
A)will go; B)shall go; C)is going;
8. My friends was … hurt in the accident.
A)bad; B)badly; C)worse;
9.The teacher wants us … well.
A) reading; B)read; C)to read;
10…. you meet here, they are your friends.
A)However; B)Whatever; C)Whoever;
11. By 5 o’clock yesterday the rain… .
A)had stopped; B)stopped; C)has stopped;
12. Look! They are swimming… .
A)today; B)at the moment; C)yesterday;
13.They went to the gym and did some exercises … .
A) 6 o’clock yesterday; B)yesterday; C)from 5 to 6 o’clock yesterday;
14. Genry … an interesting book from 5 to 7 p.m. yesterday.
A) has read ; B)were reading; C) was reading;
15.My grandmother … just … the flowers.
A) watered; B) has watered; C)had watered;
16. Frank … in this company since 2000.
A)worked; B) are working; C)has been working;
17. They … many bad marks.
A)had got; B)has got; C)have got;
18. It’s worth … to this disk.
A)listening ; B)listen; C)to listen;
19. They will do research on Math … .
A) today; B) tomorrow; C)last week;
20. We were doing homework … .
A)by 5 o’clock; B)at 5 o’clock yesterday; C) now;
21.She rescued children … the death.
A)of; B)to; C)from;
22.If we were clever and careful we … among litter and waste.
A)hadn’t lived; B)couldn’t have lived; C)wouldn’t live;
23. She … homework every day.
24.They had finished their work … .
A)at 7 p.m.; B)by 7 o’clock yesterday; C)now;
25.She has … returned from New York.
A)now; B)yesterday; C)already;