What do you know about Great Britain?
1. What is the official language in Great Britain?
a) English b) French c) Russian
2. Big Ben is …
a) a clock b) a dog c) a famous name
3. Great Britain is divided into …
a) five parts b) three parts c) four parts
4. What is a Piccadilly Circus?
a) a circus b) a square c) a street
5. What is the Tower of London now?
a) a prison b) a museum c) a house
6. The name of the Palace where the Queen lives is …
a) the Tower of London b) the White House c) the Buckingham Palace
7. The capital of Great Britain is …
a) Manchester b) Liverpool c) London
8. What can you see in Trafalgar square?
a) Nelson statue b) King memorial c) Queen memorial
9. The legend says that without them the Tower will fall. They are …
a) the pigeons b) the cats c) the ravens
10. When can you see the flag over the Queen's Palace?
a) When she is at home b) When she is abroad c) When she has a party
11. England is in …
a) Europe b) Africa c) America
12. The name of the river in London is …
a) The Severn b) The Thames c) The Avon
13. Westminster Abbey is …
a) the chapel b) the monastery c) the famous Royal Church
14. Who is the head of England?
a) the Queen b) the President c) the Prime Minister
15. Where are the tombs of many British kings and queens and other famous people?
a) In the Tower of London b) On the Cemetery c) In Westminster Abbey
16. In what country do men wear skirts?
a) France b) England c) Scotland
17. You can get from Russia to England by …
a) bicycle b) airplane c) car
18. The British Parliament is in …
a) the Buckingham Palace b) the Houses of Parliament
c) Baker Street