Викторина «Many happy returns» для учащихся 7-9 классов образовательных учреждений.
Автор-составитель: Морозова Марина Александровна, учитель английского языка Муниципального автономного общеобразовательного учреждения «Средняя общеобразовательная школа № 29» города Березники Пермского края, email@example.com
1. History tells us that the ancient Egyptians were the first who began to celebrate the birthday. However, the right to celebrate the birthday was only the pharaohs, kings and their heirs, the only male. Day appears on the girl's light not even recorded. But after a while the women also got the right to celebrate the birthday. The first woman to take advantage of this privilege was:
3) Cleopatra II+
2. It is a greeting which is used by some on birthdays. The term itself refers to the passing year. Since the 18th century this has been used as a salutation to offer the hope that a happy day being marked would recur many more times.
1) Happy birthday!
2) Many happy returns!+
3) Be healthy!
4) Good luck!
3. In what country special year birthdays such as 5, 10, 15, 20, 21 are called Crown Years. The family also decorates the birthday child’s chair at the dining room table with seasonal or paper flowers and balloons.
4. In what country the birthday child greets his parents respectfully and receives a gift of money? Friends and relatives are invented to lunch and noodles are served to wish the birthday child a long life.
5. In what country neighbors know that there is a birthday person in the family? A flag is flown outside a window to show that someone who lives in that house is having a birthday.
6. In what country a pound coin is given for every year of the child’s age, plus an additional pound for good luck? A soft smack on the bottom is also given for each year.
7. In what country the birthday child's parents need to set free the animal?
8. In what country birthday is celebrated only for children who have reached three, five and seven years. These dates are called "City-Go-San."
9. In what country candles are left burning all day long?
10. In what country all children celebrate their birthday on the same day? Everyone’s birthday is celebrated on Tet (New Year’s Day). Children say they were born in the year of the symbol of the lunar calendar for that year.
Номер материала: ДБ-073145
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: