Конспект зачетного внеклассного мероприятия
Вела урок – Воробьева Е.А.
Образовательная – совершенствование и закрепление лексики по теме «Food».
Практическая – умение находить слова на определенную тему, выделять их из контекста, давать им правильный литературный перевод.
Развивающая - развитие речевых способностей учащихся в процессе игры и в различных речевых ситуациях.
Развивать навыки неподготовленной монологической (диалогической) речи
Отработать умение задавать вопросы на английском языке и отвечать на вопросы одноклассников
Отработка и закрепление грамматических умений и навыков (артикли со словами по теме «Food»).
доска, раздаточный материал.
Викторина на тему «Food»
-Hello, boys and girls! I’m glad to see you!
- I’m glad to see you too!
- Sit down, please. Today we are going to have a quiz on the topic “Food”. Do you remember words and phrases connected with food?
-All right! Then today we will check who the best is!
With the help of these cards we will divide your class into two teams. Every team thinks of a name of your team.
I give you two tasks – every team does these tasks all together, then you hand in your answers. You have 3 minutes to do the tasks.
№1. Put the articles a, the where it is necessary.
1) I want you to have ____ light breakfast.
2) ____ supper was at 8 p.m.
3) I’d like to have potatoes with mushrooms for ____ supper.
4) Can you make ____ tea for me, please? – No problem.
5) “____ dinner was very delicious. Thank you!” – “You’re welcome!”
6) She came home and there was ____ hot supper for her.
7) I’m going to have ____ dinner at school.
№ 2. Fill in the gaps:
breakfast vegetables dish cup light
1) “Two sandwiches and a ____ of coffee, please!” – “Just a minute!”
2) What do you want me to cook for __________?
3) Tomatoes, cucumbers, eggplants are ___________.
4) Pizza is my favourite _______.
5) John usually has _______ breakfast. It helps him to keep fit.
I give you a sheet of paper. Here you have eight pictures and eight words in which the letters are mixed. You are to write the correct words and connect them with the pictures. Then you hand in your answers. You have 5 minutes to do the tasks.
Great! Thank you very much!
And now we have the next task. I read you riddles and every team writes answers in English. Then you hand in the papers with your answers.
What is this?
It’s red and sweet,
And it’s good to eat.
Can you count apples?
One apple, two apples,
Three apples, four,
Five apples, six apples,
Seven apples more.
Now tell me, little Paul,
Can you count them all?
Six little apples
Six little apples are on a tree;
Andy goes up the tree,
Down come three!
How many apples are on a tree now?
I like coffee,
I like apples
On that tree.
Two little boys,
Johnny and Sam,
Sit down to have
Some tea with …
Jam is good to eat
For Jim and …
Good for you! Thank you!
Now, please, take your crosswords. Write all the words about food that you can find. You have 5 minutes to find these words.
(Cucumber, potato, pumpkin, peach, tangerine, cherry, sausage, bacon, cheese, sugar, juice, chocolate.)
Good job, kids!
So we have the last task for you after which we will know the winner.
Every team chooses its representative; he or she comes to me and choose a sheet of paper with the name of a dish. Then you are to say ingredients of the dish or maybe say something about the dish itself if it helps your team to guess what word it is. If the 1st team can’t guess, but the 2nd team know the word they will get 3 balls. If you guess a riddle which you team-partner said you will get 2 balls. Do you have any questions? All right! Then let’s start.
- This dish includes tomatoes, sausages. It has a round shape. And it’s traditional Italian food.
- It is pizza.
- fish and chips
- Russian salad
Подведение итогов викторины
- Did you like the quiz?
-Thank you very much for your work! Good bye!