Quiz: Are you an expert on Great Britain?
1. What is the capital of Great Britain?
2. How many parts does Great Britain contain?
3. What is the English flag called?
a. Union Patric
b. Union Jack
c. Lines and Crosses
4. Who is the symbol of the typical Englishman?
a. John Bull
b. John Bell
c. St. Patrick
5. What is the London underground called?
a. the tube
b. the metro
c. the subway
6. Who is the Head of State in Britain?
a. the Mayor
b. the Queen
c. the Prime Minister
7. What is the river in London?
8. What is the most expensive part of London?
a. West End
b. East End
d. the City
9. What colour are the taxis in London?
10. The building in the picture is…
a. St. Paul’s Cathedral
b. The British Museum
c. The National Galery
11. If you go to London, you’ll see…
a. the White House
b. St. Paul’s Cathedral
12. English people say…
13. What is the home of the Queen?
a. Buckingham Palace
b. the White House
c. Westminster Abbey
14. What city did The Beatles come from?
15. They say the Loch Ness Monster lives in a lake in…