1. What is the capital of Great Britain?
a. Edinburgh b. Boston c. London
How many parts does Great Britain contain?
a. 4 b.3 . c. 5
What is the English flag called?
a. Union Patric b. Union Jack c. Lines and Crosses
4. Who is the symbol of the typical Englishman?
a. John Bull b. John Bell c. St. Patrick
5. What is the London underground called?
a. the tube b. the metro c. the subway
6. Who is the Head of State in Britain?
a. the Mayor b. the Queen c. the Prime Minister
7. What is the river in London?
a. Thames b. London c. Avon
8. What is the most expensive part of London?
a. West End b. East End c. Westminster d. the City
9. What colour are the taxis in London?
a. blue b. red c. black
10. The building in the picture is...
a. St. Paul's Cathedral b. The British Museum c. The National Galery
11. If you go to London, you'll see...
a. the White House b. St. Paul's Cathedral c. Greenwich
English people say...
a. candies b. cookies c. sweets
What is the home of the Queen?
a. Buckingham Palace b. the White House c. Westminster Abbey
What city did The Beatles come from?
a. London b. Manchester c. Liverpool
They say the Loch Ness Monster lives in a lake in..
a. Scotland b. Wales c. Ireland
Задание № 2
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: