Викторина по англоговорящим странам
2. Who is the national hero of Britain, the defender of the poor?
3. What is the London home of the Queen?
4. What was the first most terrible prison in Great Britain?
5. Who was the first woman Prime Minister of Great Britain?
6. Who was the first President of America?
7. Who was the 42nd President of the USA?
8. What English scientist did an apple fall on his head and helped him to discover a physics law?
9. What two languages do people in Canada speak?
10. What is the oldest part of London?
11. The center of film industry in the USA?
12. What country celebrates its Independence Day on the 4th of July?
13. What country lies to the south of Canada?
14. In the capital of this country there is a place where the Queen lives.
15. Which is the biggest country in the world?
16. Which was the year of the Great Fire in London?
17. What is the largest lake in Russia?
18. What is the famous airport in London?
19. Who lives at 10 Downing Street in London?
20. Call the name of the king of rock-n-roll.
21. How many states are there in the USA?
22. Thanksgiving Day is celebrated in this month.
23. He made Mickey Mouse.
24. In this country the national clothes are the skirts.
25. What is America’s largest state?
26. Who is the President of Russia nowadays?
27. It is over the river Thames.
28. What city stands on the river Neva?
29. He invented the telephone.
30. Who discovered America?
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|