1. What is the official language in Great Britain?
a) English; b) French; c) Russian; d) Chinese
2. Big Ben is:
a) a clock; b) a horse; c) an animal in the zoo; d) seven streets;
3. Piccadilly Circus is the meeting point of:
a) four streets: b) six streets; c) five streets; d) seven streets
4. The changing of guard happens every day at:
a) 12.30; b) 12 o'clock; c) 11.30 A.M; d) 10 o'clock;
5. Great Britain is divided into:
a) three parts; b) five parts; c) four parts; d) two parts;
6. What is a Piccadilly Circus?
a) a circus; b) a square; c) a street; d) a house;
7. What is the tower of London now?
a) a prison; b) a museum; c) a house; d) a fortress.
8. The name of the Palace where the Queen lives is:
a) The Tower of London; b) the White House; c) the Windsor palace; d) the Buckingham Palace;
9. The capital of Great Britain:
a) Paris; b) Moscow; c) London; d) Cardiff.
10. What can you see in Trafalgar square?
a) Nelson statue; b) King memorial; c) Queen memorial; d) Michail Gorbachev memorial
11. The legend says that without them the Tower will fall. They are:
a) the pigeons; b) the cats; c) the squirrels; d) the ravens;
12. When can you see the flag over the Queen's Palace?
a) When she's out; b) when she is abroad; c) When she has a party; d) When she is at home.
13. England is in:
a) Europe; b) Africa; c) America; 4) Asia.
14. Where is London's Zoo?
a) Regent's park; b) Hyde park; c) St. James park; d) Central park.
15. The Raven Master is the person who:
a) is the main raven; b) kills the ravens; c) feeds the ravens; d) chases the ravens.
16. Sir Christopher Wren built:
a) St. Paul's Cathedral, b) the Tower of London; c) Westminster Abbey; d) the Parliament.
17. The name of the river in London is:
a) The Volga; b) the Thames; c) the Nile; d) the Medvediza
18. Where can you say everything you want?
a) Regent's park; b) Hyde park; c) St. James park: d) Central park.
19. Westminster Abbey is:
a) the chapel; b) the monastery; c) the inn; d) the famous Royal church.
20. London is more than:
a) one thousand years old; b) two thousand years old; c) three thousand years old; d) four thousand years old;
21. Who is the head of England?
a) the Queen; b) the Tsar; c) the Princess; d) the Prince.
22. Where can you see pelicans and ducks?
a) Hyde park; b) St. James park; c) Central park; d) Regent's park
23. Where are the tombs of many British Kings and Queens and other famous people?
a) In the Tower of London; b) on the Cemetery; c) on the river bank; d) In Westminster Abbey.
24. In what country do men wear skirts?
a) France; b) England; c) Scotland; d) Norway.
25. You can get from Russia to England by:
a) bicycle; b) airplane; c) car; d) foot.
26. The British Parliament is in:
a) the Buckingham Palace; b) the House of Parliament; c) Baker Street; d) Westminster Abbey.
27. Covent Garden is now:
a) a cinema; b) a fruit and apple garden; c) theatre; d) a tourist shopping centre.
28. The Princess Diana was the wife of:
a) Prince John; b) Prince Robert; c) Prince Edward; d) Prince Charles.
Номер материала: ДБ-251051
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: