Урок -- знакомство
Тема: Знаменитые люди Англии. Шекспир
Цели : 1. Развитие навыков говорения, аудирования в процессе творческого общения учеников друг с другом и учителем на основе изучаемой темы.
2. Создания творческой атмосферы в группе.
3. Развитие интереса учащихся к культурному наследию Великобритании, расширение кругозора по теме.
Оборудование: интерактивная доска
Good morning, boys and girls! I am glad to see you.
Быть или не быть – вот в чем вопрос;
Что благородней думам – покорятся
Пращам и стрелам яростной судьбы
Иль, ополчась на море смут, сразить их
Противоборством? Умереть, уснуть –
И только, и сказать, что сном кончаешь
Тоску и тысячу природных мук,
Наследие плати, - как такой развязки
Не жаждать? Умереть, уснуть – Уснуть!
Это высказывание знакомо всем, но не все знают о существовании других высказываний Шекспира. Сегодня мы с вами поговорим о Шекспире.
The name of William Shakespeare is known all over the world.
The fist facts of Shakespeare’s biography are that he was born on April 23, 1564 in Stratford – on – Avon. His father was a dealer in corn, meat, wool. William’s mother was a daughter of a rich farmer in the village of Wilmcote.
We also know that, being 18 years old, William married Anne Hathaway, who was 9 years older that himself
They had a daughter Susanna and twins – son Hamlet and daughter Judith. It’s known that in 1567 Shakespeare went to London, to find a job, where he began writing plays staged at the Globe Theatre. By 1592, he had been an important member of a well – known acting company.
It’s known that only in 1611, at the height of his fame, Shakespeare returned to Stratford, where in April 23, 1616 he died. He was buried in a fine old church in Stratford.
You have mentioned the main facts in Shakespeare’s biography. Now I’d like you to agree or disagree with some facts from William Shakespeare’s life:
Викторина для закрепления темы:
1. Shakespeare was born in the 17th century. Is it true?
2. William married late, his wife was younger than him?
3. William Shakespeare had three children: daughter Susanna and twin sons.
4. His wife Anne Hathaway loved theatre very much.
5. William got a good education in London.
6. Shakespeare never acted on stage.
7. Shakespeare died in London and was buried in Westminster Abbey.
8. Shakespeare wrote 47 plays, 154 sonnets, 2 poems.
Thank you for your answers. I see that you know Shakespeare’s life rather well. As you know, in London Shakespeare became an actor of the Globe Theatre and began to write plays for it. He wrote tragedies, comedies and historical plays. I’m sure that you know them well. So your next act is to divide his plays into tragedies and comedies.
1. “The comedy of Errors”
2. “The Taming of the Strew”
3. “All’s well that ends Well”
4. “A Midsummer night’s Dream”
5. “Much ado about nothing”
6. “Twelfth Night”
7. “The Merry Wives of Windsor”
1. “hamlet, Prince of Denmark”
3. “King Lear”
5. “Romeo and Juliet”
6. “Julius Caesar”
7. “Antony and Cleopatra”