Тақырыбы: Who is the best
Мақсаты: Оқушылардың ойлау қабілетін дамыту, жан-жақтылығын көрсету. Үш тілді еркін меңгеру.
Нәтижесінде: Оқушылардың сөздік қоры молаяды, ауыз екі сөйлеуі дамиды, пәнге қызығушылығы артады.
Негізгі идея: Оқушылар ізденеді, интеллектуалдық іскерлігін көрсетеді.
Әдіс-тәсілдері: сұрақ-жауап, ойлан да тап әдісі, аяқталмаған сөйлем әдісі
Көрнекілігі: слайд-презентация, интерактивті тақта, суреттер
Пәнаралық байланыс: English – Russian – Kazakh
Психологиялық ахуал: Оқушылар бір-біріне тілектер білдіреді. I wish you good luck, to be active, to be clever e.t.c
Мұғалім сөзі: Good morning dear pupils, teachers and guests! Welcome to our intellectual show. We are glad to see you and we hope that you’ll enjoy today’s game.
Our language is connected with our thought and sense. It appeared in antiquity. It’s close to the society’s life. All languages developed under influence of economic, political and geographical conditions.
Dear guests, teachers and pupils! Welcome to our competition "The pretty girls and clever guys”! The pupils of 6,7,8th forms take part in this game.
Well, we begin our game and let’s meet our participants.
Let me introduce you with our players.
The first team is called "The light star”. The captain of the team is ____. The second team is called is "The golden moon”. The captain of the second team is _____.
Our 1st level "Presentation of the teams”
Participants tell some words about themselves, about hobbies, favourite subjects. The captain of each team comes here, takes out cards. There are numbers 1 and 2, who take number 1, that starts our competition.
A man who knows many languages has no barriers and difficulties,
especially in the 2nd level "Think and find”. I give you letter and each other answer the question beginning at that letter.
Letter: A, B, S, C, W, M, D, T.
Now we begin our 2nd level "Baige”
Are you ready? If you are ready, let’s begin.
1. Name the national flower emblem of England?(the rose)
How many parts are there in Great Britain? What are they?
(England, Sctland, Wales, Northern Ireland)
Who is the head of Great Britain? (Queen Elizabeth)
In what country was the Statue of Liberty made?(France)
What is the oldest university of Great Britain? (Oxford)
How many letters are there in English alphabet? (26)
"іздеу” сөзінің ағылшынша аудармасы? (look for)
"clean” сөзінің антонимі? (dirty)
What is the capital of Wales? (Cardiff)
Who was the first American President? (George Washington)
Which is the most popular British sport? (Football)
Who was the first man on the moon? (Neil Armstrong)
What is the capital of Great Britain? (London)
"қарау” сөзінің ағылшынша аудармасы? (look at)
"good” сөзінің антонимі? (bad)
How many letters are there in Russian alphabet? (32)
What is the official language of the USA? (English)
In which month is Thanksgiving Day celebrated? (November)
Now we continue our game. 3rd level "Do you know?”
You must riddle and write the answer into English, Russian and Kazakh. In 3 languages – 15 point, in 2 languages – 10 point, in 1 language – 5 point.
1. A place where things are made, often by machines. (a factory, завод, зауыт)
2. A machine like an electric cupboard that you keep in your kitchen and use for keeping food cool and fresh.
(a fridge, холодильник, тоңазытқыш)
3. The room in a house or restaurant where food is prepared to eat.
(a kitchen, кухня, ас үй)
4. A drawing of an area which shows cities, rivers, roads etc.
(a map, карта, карта)
5. A set of sheets of paper containing new and advertisements, which is sold every day or week. (a newspaper, газета, гaзет)
6. A very large animal that looks like a very large fish and lives in the sea
(a whale, кит, кит)
7. A place with grass and flowers. (a garden, сад, бау – бақша)
8. A wild animal that looks like a large dog. (a wolf, волк, қасқыр)
9. Very cold rain which is soft and white.
(a snow, снег, қар)
10. A building where doctors and nurses care for people who are ill.
(a hospital, больница, аурухана)
1. A person, often a woman, who is trained to help doctors and look after people when they are sick or old.
(a nurse, сиделка (няня), күтуші әйел )
2. A building where you can go and see important things connected with science, history etc. (a museum, музей, мұражай)
3. Someone who lives near you.
(a neighbour, сосед, көрші)
4. A building or room in a building where you can buy things.
(a shop, магазин, дүкен)
5. A small point of light that can be seen in the sky at night.
(a star, звезда, жұлдыз)
6. Someone whose job is to teach.
(a teacher, учитель, мұғалім)
7. A large wild cat with yellow and black lines on its fur.
(a tiger, тигр, жолбарыс)
8. A place where are you pay to watch a film.
(a cinema, кинотеатр, кинотеатр)
9. A book that tells you what words mean and how to spell them.
(a dictionary, словарь, сөздік)
10. A plant such as a carrot, cabbage or a potato which is grown to be eaten. (a vegetables, овощи, көкөністер)
Our next 4th level is "Magic picture”
Your task will be describe the picture
1st team ‘’About nature’’
2nd team ‘’About nature’’ Who will write more words?
Мұғалім: We congratulate winners! Great! Thank you for your work, you were very active today.
Рефлексия: Маған ұнағаны.... Мені қинағаны.......
Thank you for your attention. Competition is over, good – bye!
«Ең білгір, ең жүйрік, ең мықты»
Өткізген: Жексембаева С.А
2015-2016 оқу жылы