Вопросы к викторине
1. What is the official language in Great Britain?
a) English; b) French; c) Russian; d) Chinese
2. Big Ben is …
a) a clock; b) a horse; c) an animal in the zoo; d) a famous name.
3. Piccadilly Circus is the meeting point of …
a) four streets; b) six streets; c) five streets; d) seven streets.
4. The oldest part of London is …
The City;b) Westminster; c)East End; d)West End.
1. Great Britain is divided into …
a) three parts; b) five parts; c) four parts; d) two parts
2. What is a Piccadilly Circus?
a) a circus; b) a square; c) a street; d) a house.
3. what is the Tower of London now?
a) a prison; b) a museum; c) a house; d) a fortress.
4. The name of the Palace where the Queen lives is …
a) the Tower of London; b) the White House; c) the Windsor palace; d) the Buckingham Palace.
1. The capital of Great Britain is …
a) Paris; b) Oxford; c) London; d) Cardiff.
2. What can you see in Trafalgar square?
a) Nelson statue; b) King memorial; c) Queen memorial; d) Michael Gorbachev memorial.
3. What is Queen’s name of UK? (
4. Who built the abbey church in the 11th century?
Sir Christopher Wren;
King Edward the Confessor;
1. England is in …
a) Europe; b) Africa; c) America; d) Asia.
2. Where is London’s zoo?
a) Regent’s park; b) Hyde Park; c) St. James’ park; d) Central park.
3. 3. Government type is …
4. Sir Christopher Wren built …
a) St. Paul’s cathedral; b) the Tower of London; c) Westminster Abbey; d) The Parliament.
1. The name of the river in London is … (
a) The Volga; b) The Thames; c) The Nile; d) The Medvediza.
2. How many people live in London?
More than 8 million;
More than 9 million;
More than 10 million;
More than 11 million
3. Westminster Abbey is …
a) the chapel; b) the monastery; c) the inn; d) the famous Royal Church.
4. London is more than …
a) one thousand years old; b) two thousand years old; c) three thousand years old; d) four thousand years old.
1. Who is the head of England?
a) the Queen; b) the tzar; c) the Princess; d) the Prince.
2. Where can you see pelicans and ducks?
a) Hyde park; b) St. James’ park; c) Central park; d) Regent’s park.
3. Where are the tombs of many British kings and queens and other famous people?
a) In the Tower of London; b) On the Cemetry; c) On the river bank; d) In Westminster Abbey.
4. In what country do men wear skirts?
a) France; b) England; c) Scotland; d) Norway.
1. You can get from Russia to England by …
a) bicycle; b) airplane; c) car; d) foot.
2. The British Parliament is in …
a) the Buckingham Palace; b) The Houses of Parliament; c) Backer Street; d) Westminster Abbey.
3. Covent Garden is now …
a) a cinema; b) a fruit and vegetable garden; c) a theatre; d) a tourist shopping centre.
4. The Princess Diana was the wife of …
a) Prince John; b) Prince Robert; c) Prince Wilhelm; d) Prince Charles.