Match the pictures and statements, explain why you have chosen the items and add as much information as you can.
1. Austria is situated in the centre of Europe. It is famous for musical life, because more than one hundred composers were born in the country. 2
2. It is not exactly known where Mozart was buried. We know that he lies in a common grave, in accordance with contemporary Viennese custom, at the St. Marx Cemetery outside the city. As later reports said, no mourners attended ( it was consistent with Viennese burial customs at the time). 11
3. Mozart's family was not big: his mother – Anna Maria Pertl , his father – Leopold Mozart , his elder sister- Maria-Anna, called Nannerl and Wolfgang Amadeus. 5
4. Mozart wrote straight off the top of his head. There were no second thoughts, no mistakes, no crossings out. 9
5. Salzburg is one of the most beautiful cities in Austria. It’s a birthplace and a native city of W.A. Mozart. It became the city of music thanks to the great composer. 3
7. During his short life Mozart wrote a lot of different compositions. Among them there are 27 piano concertos, 23 string quartets, 6 operas, 35 violin sonatas, 41 symphonies, religious music and serenades. 10
8. The future genius all his life devoted to music. 7
9. One of the greatest composers of the world was born on January 27, 1756 in Salzburg and died on December 5, 1791 in Vienna. 4
10. Wolfgang loved music from his childhood, Leopold was his first teacher. Together with Nannerl they played a lot at home and during their musical tours. 6
Краткое описание документа:
Задание к презентации по английскому языку "Sounds of Music" (учебник О.В.Афанасьевой, И.В.Михеевой "English-XI).
Задание Match достаточно простое, часто встречающееся в учебнике, поэтому проблем оно не вызывает. Сложнее аргументировать свой выбор. Для развития навыков монологической речи и умения аргументировать свою точку зрения на предыдущих уроках использовались выражения-клише, лексический материал по теме, идиоматические выражения(их учебник Афанасьевой предоставляет достаточно), базовый текст учебника и дополнительный материал из раздичеых источников.