Задания школьного этапа Всероссийской олимпиады школьников по английскому языку в 7 – 8 классе в 2015 – 2016 учебном году.
Part One – Reading – Task One. Read and understand the story. Прочитайте и поймите рассказ.
Which heart is better? Once there lived two brothers. They were very much alike, but they were quite different people. One was happy when other people were happy and sad when others were sad. The other brother never took care of other people. «You never help people, you only take care of yourself», said the first brother. «Yes, I take care of myself», said the second brother, «because I want to live a long and happy life.» One day the two brothers parted. One brother lived long. His heart never troubled him. The other brother went to many places and everywhere he went, people said: «He has left a bit of his heart with us.» Many years passed and two brothers met again. When the second brother saw his brother, he thought: «Is this young man my brother? How can it be? He is so young, his hair is not white as my hair is» It was true. The first brother looked young and his heart was stronger than before. Do you understand why it was so? Because the first brother shared the joys and sorrows of his fellow men and it made his heart stronger and stronger. The second brother did not say anything. He went slowly home. He was old and unhappy.
Part One – Task two. Read these sentences and choose only one correct variant. Прочитайте эти предложения и выберите только один правильный вариант.
Once there lived: a) three brothers. b) two brothers. c) two brothers and two sisters. 2. a) They were very much alike. b) They liked their sister very much. c) They liked their parents very much.
3. a) One was happy when other people were sad. b) One was happy when other people were happy. c) One was always happy.
4. a) The other brother always took care of other people. b) The other brother always took care of younger sister. c) The other brother never took care of other people
5. a) The second brother said that he took care of himself. b) The second brother said that he took care of his younger sister. c) The second brother said that he took care of his younger brother.
6. a) One day these two brothers met in the street. b) One day these two brothers went to visit their younger sister. c) One day these two brothers parted.
7. a) Ten months passed and they met again. b) Twelve months passed and they met again. c) Many years passed and they met again.
8. a) The second brother looked young. b)The first brother looked young. c) These two brothers looked young.
9. Do you understand why it was so? a)Because the second brother shared the joys and sorrows of his fellow men. b) Because they both shared the joys and sorrows of each other. c) Because the first brother shared the joys and sorrows of his fellow men.
10. a) The second brother was old and happy. b) The second brother was old and unhappy. c) The younger sister was very happy.
Part Two – Task One. Use of English. Choose the right variant. Выберите правильный вариант. 1.They took … seats by the window. a) there c) their b) they d) theirs 2. When are you going to come back … home? a) at b) in c) to d) – 3. The man … lives next door is good at telling funny stories. a) which b) that is c) who d) whose 4. a) It was sun yesterday. b) It was sunny yesterday. c) There was sunny yesterday. d) Their was sunny yesterday. 5. There … a lot of cars in the park. a) wasn,t b) aren,t c) was d) were 6. Did you have … to drink? a) something b) anything c) some d) any 7. The teacher told the pupils … copy the text. A) don,t b) not c) not to d) –
8. She played … tennis last summer. a) – b) the c) a d) an 9. Can your brother play … violin? a) – b) the c) a d) an 10. … Great Britain? a) Did you come in b) Have you ever been to c) Were you go to d) Had you been at the. 11.I…all my homework before mother came. a) had done b) was doing c) have done d) have been doing 12. It,s too hot here. I … take off my coat. a)must b) ought c) have to d) has to 13. My friend speaks … a) two foreign languages b) that he,s busy c) a lie d) the truth 14. He whispered something to me but I couldn,t … a) listen b) listen to c) hear d) here 15. He said he … to learn this long poem by heart. a) is not be able b) is not able c) will not be able d) would not be able 16. a) She didn,t want that I go there. b) She didn,t want me go there. c) She didn,t want going there. d) She didn,t want me to go there. 17. «It,s raining cats and dogs «means … a) It,s pouring b) It,s raining c) cats and dogs got wet in the rain d) there were a lot of cats and dogs. 18. Look! There are so many … in the street. a) men b) mens c) man d) mans 19. Let … do it a) , s her b) , s she c) her d) she 20. ; I am good at English «means … a) I like it b) English is good c) I like it very much d) I know it well
Part Two – Task Two Insert the preposition. Вставьте предлог. 1. The mother is very proud … her small boy. 2. My brother is very good … tennis. 3. Are you afraid … dogs? 4. She likes to listen … pop – music. 5. Our granny is old, we must take care … her. 6. I don,t go to school … Saturdays and Sundays. 7. I only depend … my parents in everything. 8. Russia is rich … people, nature and fantastic ideas. 9. I have never been … India. 10. They like to travel … car.
Part Two – Task Three. Cross out the odd word. Вычеркни лишнее слово. 1. December, January, Monday, February. 2. Tuesday, Friday, August, Wednesday. 3. Green, walk, grey, brown. 4. Road, shop, yellow, street. 5. Twelfth, first, month, eleventh. 6. Creative, independent, education, sociable. 7. Four, eleven, third, fifty. 8. Mother, grandmother, aunt, uncle. 9. Rabbit, cockerel, pig, horse. 10. With, through, our, behind.10 баллов
Keys Ключи. Part One – Task Two. 1. В 2.а 3. в 4. с 5. а 6. С 7. с 8 в 9. С 10. в
Part Two – Task One.
1. c 2.d 3. c 4. b 5. d 6. b 7. с 8 a 9. b 10. B 11. A 12. C 13. A 14. C 15. d 16. d 17.a 18. A 19. C 20.d
1. of 2.at 3. of 4. to 5. of 6. on 7. on 8 in 9. to 10. by Part Two – Task Three. 1. Monday 6. Education 2. August 7. Third 3. Walk 8. Uncle 4. Yellow 9. Cockerel 5. Month 10. Our
|Подраздел||Другие методич. материалы|