Possessive Case :
Look at the family tree and fill in the correct possessives.
Fred is Joy’ s husband. … is … husband. Joy is June and Emma’s mother. … is mother. Emma is George’s wife. … is … wife. Moira is Emma and George’s daughter. … is … daughter. Jane and Sandra are Moira’s sisters. … are … sisters. June is Moira, Jane and Sandra’s aunt. … is … aunt. …is Moria’s cousin. … is cousin. Susan and Tim are Simon and Ted’s parents. … are … parents. Susan’s parents are Rose and Gordon. … are … parents. All these people are Moria’s family.
Using as a model, write about your family tree. Then introduce your family to your partner.
2. Make sentences. For example: Mrs. Allen? (Tom - mother)
Mrs. Allen is Tom’s mother.
1) Mrs. Todd? (Amanda – mother)
2) Mr. Allen? (Tom - father)
3) Mr. Black? (Nick - teacher)
4) Amanda? (Mrs. Todd - daughter)
5) Jenny? (Nick - sister)
6) Tom? (Mr. Allen - son)
7) Trig? (children - friend)
8) Amanda? (Jenny – best friend)
9) Miss Will? (Jenny - teacher)
10)Tom? (Nick – best friend)
Degrees of comparison
1. Make the book of the records of your family. For example:
My father is the tallest men in our family…
2. Fill in the blanks:
The dog has got … ears …the cats
(long) The cat’s ears aren’t … than the dog’s.
The rabbit has got … than ears … all
(big / small) A bird is … a butterfly but … than a goat.
A butterfly isn’t … than a bird.
A butterfly is … than all.
Look at the pictures and compare items, using the adjectives: Beautiful, big, short, exciting, fierce, comfortable, healthy, intelligent, expensive, interesting.
4. Use the adjectives and comparisons as in the example
Номер материала: 581748
Вам будут интересны эти курсы:
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|