Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
Краткое описание документа:
Teacher: Tohlu R.A.
· Listening skills – identifying situations and people
· Vocabulary – multi-part verbs; journeys
· Speaking – being polite
Materials: Students Book, Vocabulary Worksheet, Slideshow Presentation, Audio Tracks.
1. (4 min) Warm-up/Lead-in Show slide # 1 with pictures on it. Ask the Sts following questions:
· What can you see on the pictures?
· What places are shown on the pictures?
· Would you like to visit these places?
Encourage the Sts to guess the topic of the lesson.
2. (1 min) Introduce the topic and the main objectives of the lesson.
3. (5 min) Pair work. Sts ask each other the questions in the ex.1. Vocabulary worksheets are distributed. As a whole class, the difference in meaning between the words in italics is discussed. Some individuals tell the class about their best/worst journeys.
4. (7 min)Listening Sts listen and complete the gaps. After the list. activity Sts discuss if they would like to go on this trip or not.
5. (3 min) Sts read and mark The Listening strategies for identifying people and places from 1 to 5 according to their importance.
6. (3 min) Listening Sts listen to the dialogues and use the Strategies to answer the questions.
7. (4 min) Listening Sts listen once again and fill the Function File with polite requests.
8. (5 min) Vocabulary work. Sts fill in the requests using multi-part verbs.
9. (5 min) discussing Speaking strategies.
10. (5 min) Pair Work. Sts are separated into 2 groups, A and B. A’s turn to page 134 and B’s turn to page 136. While doing this task, sts try to use the speaking strategies.
11. (3 min) Evaluation. Giving H/W (learn the vocabulary, LPB – Lesson 27)