Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
Talking about holidays… 8 form teacher: Sviridova Alina Igorevna
pRONUNCIATION Let’s begin with pronunciation. Open your books at p.46. Read the proper names again.
SPECIAL ACCASIONS SPECIAL FOOD AND DRINK PRESENTS ACTIVITIES HOLIDAYS What words are associated with the word “holiday”?
WE ACQUANTANCE WITH HOLIDAYS IN DETAIL. LETS READ AND MATCH NAMES OF HOLEDAY AND ITS DETAILS THE APP
Insert the proper words concerning the theme " Holidays": 1) People ... May holiday. decorate celebrate carry 2) People celebrate ... on the 31 of December. New Year's Day All Fools' Day Victory Day 3) They ... New Year tree on that holiday. dream decorate cut
4) People ... the old year out and the new year in see kick catch 5) ... is the most popular holiday in Great Britain. Easter Christmas May Day 6) In Great Britain eight public holidays are called ... home holidays office holidays bank holidays 7) ... is a religious holiday. Easter Christmas May Day
8) ... is the holidays of lovers. May Day St. Valentine’s Day All Fools' Day 9) ... is the holiday of spring. New Year's Day All Fools' Day May Day 10) People usually play jokes on their friends on ... New Year's Day Christmas All Fools' Day 11) ... is a great holiday in Russia and other countries. Victory Day May Day Easter
12) The ... is celebrated on the 8* of March. Women's Day May Day Christmas 13) ... is the most popular American holiday. Thanksgiving Day the Independence Day Columbus' Day 14) In the USA the ... is celebrated on the 4* of July. Columbus' Day Thanksgiving Day Independence Day 15) In the USA ... is celebrated on the last day of October. Memorial Day Halloween Martin Luther King's Day
Guess the date of the holidays 1) English people celebrate Christmas on the 25th of December on the 31st of December on the 7th of January 2) English people celebrate St. Valentine’s Day on the 8th of March on the 14th of February on the 1st of May 3) Irish people celebrate St. Patrick’s Day on the 17th of March on the 1st of March on the 23d of April
4) English people celebrate Halloween on the 30th of November on the 31st of October on the 1st Sunday of October 5) English people celebrate Easter on the 1st of May on the 1st of March at the end of March or in April 6) English people celebrate Father’s Day In June In July in August 7) On the 1st of April English people celebrate the day of laughter April’s Fool Day Clown’s Day 8) In Britain the school year begins on the 1st Tuesday of September on the Monday of September on the 1st September
Fill in the words Valentine’s Day is in … February is the second month of the … We send Valentine … to our friends. Some of people don’t … them. The most famous Valentine symbol is… He has a bow and … ______________________ January , week, write, sign, February, arrow(стрела), cards, Venus, year , Cupid
Match the English and Russian proverbs. Love is blind. Love laughs at locks myths. Love will find a way. Love me little, love me long. Love me, love my dog. Люби меня не сильно, только долго. Любишь меня, люби мою собаку. Любовь слепа. Любовь на замок не закроешь. Любовь найдёт себе дорогу.
There is a small text about holidays in G.B. You should read id and answer the questions. CARD 1
We have a crossword, solve it and we’ll check it. CARD 2. Across: 1. I always forget your wedding … 2. December 26th is called …. day. 3. The day Christ was crucified (распят). (2 words) 4. The day when many people promise to try and better themselves by, for example, giving up smoking. (3 words) Down: 1. British people call April 1st …s' Day. (2 words) 2. Most people like to relax at the … 3. A time in Britain when people buy a lot of presents. 4. The day of the week when people go to church.
– Let’s make a conclusion. What have you learnt today? – Was the lesson interesting for you?
Thank you for collaboration
Краткое описание документа:
Презентация разработа для использования на уроках по теме "Праздники" в 8 классе по программе М.З. Биболетовой, В презентации рассмотрены праздники англоязычных стран и России. Презентация включает: фонетичекую зарядку на отработку сложных звуков, определение темы для учащихся, самостоятелью работу,задания по отработке раннее изученной лексики (вставь пропущенное слово), тест с выбором варианта ответа, а также включены такие задания как работа с текстом (тектс не представлен, но не составит никакой трудности учителю найти самостоятельно) и решение кроссворда. Может быть использована полностью или как фрагмент урока.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|