Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
2. Проблеманы айқындау Warm – up Pupils must talk about Kazakh singers and composers. - At our lesson today we are going to speak about music, because people can't live without music. Can you think of a day without music? “Oh, that’s not possible” you may say. Yes, you are right. We can hear music everywhere: in the streets, in the shops, in the parks, in the cars, at the disco, on TV, in your mobile phone, over the radio even in the forest. But in the forest, of course, it is better to listen to birds singing and other natural sounds like the wind in the trees.
3. Проблеманы шешу Read the text. “The history of sound records”. An American called Thomas Alva Edison was the first man to record sound. In 1878, he invented a machine called a photograph. The photograph was a bit like a record player, but it used metal cylinders instead of discs. Flat discs (records) appeared ten years later. Tape records first appeared in 1930, but they were large and expensive. Then, in 1963, the Philips Company developed the first cassette. Cassettes are still very popular all over the world. But when you go into a music shop today, you don’t just see records and cassettes. There are CD- s too, and DAT (digital audio tape) cassettes, and even video discs. The choice is amazing!
4. Проблеманың шешімін қолдану Have you ever heard about “Beatles”? Listen to the song from “Beatles”- Yesterday. The Beatles were an English rock band, formed in Liverpool in 1960, and one of the most commercially successful and critically acclaimed acts in the history of popular music. From 1962, the group consisted of John Lennon (rhythm guitar, vocals), Paul McCartney (bass guitar, vocals), George Harrison (lead guitar, vocals) and Ringo Starr(drums, vocals).
Look at the screen. You can see the words of song “Yesterday”. Yesterday, All my troubles seemed so far away, Now it looks as though they're here to stay Oh, I believe in yesterday. Suddenly I'm not half the man I used to be, There's a shadow hanging over me, Oh, yesterday came suddenly. Why she had to go I don't know she wouldn't say I said something wrong Now I long for yesterday. Yesterday Love was such an easy game to play Now I need a place to hide away Oh, I believe in yesterday. Why she had to go I don't know she I said something …, Now I … for yesterday.
Match the arts with the names of people’s activities. 1. Someone who writes music or plays a musical instruments is … 2. Someone who acts in plays or films is … 3. Someone who paints pictures is … 4. Someone who makes up songs and music is … 5. Someone who writes plays is … 6. Someone who writes poems is … 7. Someone who sings is … Words: a) a poet; b) a painter; c) a musician; d) a singer; e) an actor or an actress; f) a composer; g) screenwriter.`
The theme: Music. (7th grade)
Speaking about music and to discuss the arts in monologues and dialogues.
To develop students logical thinking, creative abilities and vocabulary.
3. Bringing up:
To love of nature, arts and music.
Visual aids:Active board.
The type of the lesson:Combinative.
The procedure of the lesson:
Teacher: - Good morning boys and girls and dear our guests. I’m glad to see you here today. You are welcome! Today we have a demonstrative lesson. And so be more active. Listen to the music.
- Do you know who the singer is?
- Who wrote the words of this piece of poetry to music?
- So, today we shall speak about music. The theme of lesson is Music.