Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
A Bit of Everything
I. Warming Up
1. WHAT IS THE CAPITAL OF GREAT BRITAIN? New York Washington London Paris
2. WHO IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA? Tony Blear Barak Obama Bill Clinton
3. WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE BRITISH QUEEN? Elizabeth I Elizabeth II Princess Diana
4. WHAT COUNTRY DOES THIS FLAG BELONG TO? New Zealand Australia Canada
5. WHAT IS THE CAPITAL CITY OF THE USA? Washington New York Boston
6. WHAT DID CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS DISCOVER? England Europe America
7. WHAT WEATHER IS VERY TYPICAL IN GREAT BRITAIN? Rainy Snowy Sunny
8. WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS SPORT GAME? Golf Rugby Cricket
9. WHAT COUNTRY DOES THIS FLAG BELONG TO? England Scotland The USA
10. WHO IS THE AMERICAN WRITER? Mark Twain Allan Alexander Milne Lewis Carroll
II. Round One (Find the Antonyms)
Use the words: Beautiful Sad Old Good Dry Interesting Night South Stupid Laugh Take Sunny Close Black
III. Round Two (The Tongue-twister)
Whether the weather is cold. Whether the weather is hot. Whether the weather is fine Or whether the weather is not. We'll whether the weather, Whatever the weather, Whether we like it or not.
Day-Night Rainy-Sunny Cheerful-Sad Bad-Good Clever-Stupid Wet-Dry North-South White-Black Cry-Laugh Give-Take Open-Close New-Old Ugly-Beautiful Boring-Interesting
IV. The Final Round
What Holiday is celebrated on the 25th of December in Great Britain?
Who is this famous American singer?
What movie was this picture taken from?
How is the cartoon “Cinderella” called in Russian?
What famous book was written by Lewis Carroll?
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
What country does this flag belong to?
What’s the name of this famous English band?
The symbol of this country is the kangaroo
What holiday does this picture illustrate?
This statue is situated in New-York, it’s the symbol of the USA
Statue of Liberty