Промежуточная аттестация по английскому языку
за курс 7 класса
2014-2015 учебный год
1. Match the text and the festival. One is extra.
Christmas, Hallowe'en, Mother's Day, St.Valentine's Day, Guy Foxes Night, New Year's Day, Easter.
1. On this day people visit their mothers and give them flowers and small presents. Husbands and children help with the meals and washing up.
2. On this day people usually visit their friends. They try to be the first person to wish good luck to their friends in the new year. There is a lot of dancing and eating. At midnight everybody joins hands and sings a special song.
3. On this day people send cards to their friends, parents and relatives. People put trees in their rooms and decorate them with toys and coloured lights. On this day children get up early in the morning. They want to see a stocking full of small presents on their beds. A traditional dinner on this holiday is roast turkey, roast potatoes and pudding.
4. People send special cards to people they love. They shouldn't write their names on the cards. The person who gets the card must guess who sent it.
5. At this holiday schools close for two weeks. People give each other chocolate eggs. Sometimes parents hide eggs in the house or in the garden and children look for them.
6. On this day they say ghosts and witches come out. Children make lanterns out of pumpkins. Some people have parties and dress as witches and ghosts. It is celebrated on the 31st of October. Children walk from house to house and ask "Trick or treat?"
2. Read the text and choose the correct
Franklin Delano Roosevelt is still very popular in the USA. Roosevelt was the greatest politician of his time. He was born in Hyde Park, New York, on January 30, 1882. He was the only son of James and Sara Delano Roosevelt. His mother was his first teacher. Young Franklin studied at Harvard and Columbia. He wasn’t going to be a politician, but one day he agreed to try that path and he never left it. Franklin Delano Roosevelt became President of the USA in 1932, when the country was in crisis. The nation believed him and believed in his New Deal. The people didn’t mind that he was seriously ill and couldn’t walk. They understood that Roosevelt was the person whose New Deal could support the country. In 1940 Americans elected Roosevelt for the third term. In four years he was elected President for the fourth term.
Roosevelt was the really the leader of the nation during World War II. His wife was also very popular in the USA and around the World. She was involved in many charities. When Roosevelt died on April 10, 1945 the whole world was very sorry. Americans remember Franklin Delano Roosevelt as a person who served his country best.
CHOOSE THE CORRECT ANSWER
1. A) Franklin Delano Roosevelt was the second son of his family.
B)Franklin Delano Roosevelt was the only son of his family.
2. A) He was going to be a great politician.
B) He wasn’t going to be a great politician.
3. A) Roosevelt was the person whose New Deal could help the country.
B) Roosevelt was the person whose New Deal couldn’t support the country.
4. A) Franklin Delano Roosevelt was seriously ill.
B) Franklin Delano Roosevelt was a very healthy person.
5. A) Roosevelt was elected President only in 1932 and 1936.
B) Roosevelt was elected President four times.
Put in the words: play, speak, exchange, taught, take, hobbies, an interview, stay.
Denis Korolev is a ten-year old student. His 1)_____________ are sport and music. He can 2)_______________ the guitar well. He likes to 3)_____________ pictures of his friends. Denis can 4)______________ and read English. Last year Barbara Grey from Great Britain 5)______________ him and his friends. She is going to arrange a students' 6)_____________ . Yesterday Denis gave 7)_____________ to a youth magazine about the Russian-English student exchange. Denis is going to 8)_____________ with his pen-friend's family.
2. Find the odd word in each line.
a) boots, shoes, trainers, trousers
b) ocean, river, lake, desert, sea
c) granny, postman, grandpa, dad, brother
d) sheep, horse, cow, camel, whale
e) Maths, PE, Thursday, Reading, Russian
III. USE OF ENGLISH
1) She … tennis two days ago.
A) Plays B) playing C) played
2) His brothers often … the paths.
A) Swept B) sweep C) sweeps
3) … we … a letter next week?
A) Do …write B) Will … wrote C) Will … write
4) Apples … in autumn by people.
A) Is gathered B) are gathered C) gather
5) John … just … an ice-cream.
A) Is … eaten B) has … eaten C) have … eaten
6) If I were invited to the party, I … a smart dress.
A)put on B) will put on C) would put on
7)They … much more healthier if they gave up smoking
A) would be B) were C) are
8) Her granny is a person… cooks tasty pies.
A) Which B) who C) whom
9) I am … in chess because this game is very … .
A) interested, interesting B) interesting, interested
10) He … going to travel abroad soon.
A) Am B) is C) are
1. 1.Mother’s Day
New Year's Day
2. 1.B 2.B 3.A 4.A 5.B
2. a. trousers
III. USE OF ENGLISH
1.C 2.C 3.C 4.B 5.B 6.C 7.A 8.B 9.A 10.B
30-34 балла – 5
23- 29 баллов - 4
15 – 22балла - 3
Краткое описание документа:
В нашей школе введена промежуточная аттестация для 7-8, 10 классов. Обязательные предметы русский язык и математика. Учащиеся выбирают ещё один предмет для аттестации. Вместе с учителем выбирают форму сдачи экзамена: реферат, тест или по билетам. Я предлагаю материалы для промежуточной аттестации по английскому языку 7 класс УМК Кузовлев. В работе представлены тесты по чтению в формате ГИА, лексике. грамматике. К тестам прилагаются ключи и критерии оценок.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|