1. John R. R. Tolkien wrote his famous novel “The Lord of Rings” in 1965.
2. In Bangladesh people celebrate New Year in April.
3. “Our team will win the prize”, said the boy.
4. Most people in the country speak English.
5. Joseph Turner painted this unforgettable landscape.
6. The students use computers at the lesson.
7. The writer will publish his new book next year.
8. The girl cleaned the room yesterday.
9. “I’ll collect the books from you”, said Jim.
10. A group of artists organized this original exhibition.
11. Their team lost the game yesterday.
12. Thousands of tourists visit London every month.
Translate into Russian.
1. Russian is spoken by many millions of people.
2. The window was opened by my dad.
3. Our rooms are cleaned every morning.
4. Our new English textbook will be published next year.
5. The letters were sent a week ago.
6. The first stations of the London Tube were built more than a hundred years ago.
7. English and German are taught in lots of school.
8. Who will be asked at Maths lesson today?
9. Bread and milk are bought every Friday in our local shop.
10. The film was shown last year.
11. The vegetables were bought at the market on Saturday morning.
12. We hope that in the 21st century Russian will be studied in lots of countries.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|