Стартовая контрольная работа 8 класс
I. Find the right translation of the words.
1. общение 2. волнующий 3. поведение 4. недавно 5. соревнование
a) knowledge a) excellent a) behaviour a) already a) competition
b) communication b) educational b) protection b) lately b) conversation
c) accommodation c) exciting c) mistake c) hardly c) invitation
II.Put in if necessary the definite article "the” or "-".
1. Canberra is … capital of Australia.
2. I think of visiting … Netherlands. 3 Penguins live in … Antartica.
a) – a) –
b) the b) the
III.Choose the right form of the verb (Present Simple, Present Continuous, Past Simple, Present Perfect).
1. Listen! He … the saxophone. 2. He always … his niece with her homework.
a) am playing a) help
b) plays b) helped
c) is playing c) helps
3. I am afraid he … already his chance. 4. I … my chance two days ago.
a) missed a) tried
b) has missed b) have tried
c) have missed c) am trying
IV.Read the text. Mark the sentences T (true) or F (false).
Five Ways to Reach a Healthy Weight.
Regular physical activity burns calories and builds muscle – it helps you to look and feel good and keep fit. Walking the family dog, cycling to school, and doing other things for your daily activity can all make a difference. If you want to burn more calories, add some strength exercises to build muscle. The more muscle you have, the more calories you burn, even when you aren’t exercising.
Fruit and vegetables are about more than just vitamins and minerals. They’re also packed with fibre, which means they fill you up. And when you eat fruit and vegetables, you’re less likely to overeat when it comes to high-calorie foods like chips or cookies.
Sizes of portions have increased over the past 10 years, and it means extra calories. Another important key factor in weight gain is that more people drink sugary beverages such as sodas, juice drinks, and energy drinks. So choose smaller portions and drink water or law-fat milk instead of soda.
One reason people do less exercises these days is because of spending more time watching TV, looking at the computer, or playing video games.
Breakfast gives you energy to do more during the day. People who don’t have breakfast often feel so hungry that they eat more later on. So they get more calories than if they eat breakfast.
1. Physical activity is only good for burning calories.
2. Cycling burns more calories than strength exercises.
3. Fruit and vegetables fill your stomach and give vitamins to your body.
4. If you eat a lot vegetables, you won’t feel like eating sweet things.
5. Portions used to be bigger in the past.
6. The more you eat for breakfast the hungrier you are later during the day.
V. Find the right translation of the sentences.
1. She was given flowers by Steve. 2. The doctor sent Mary for the medicine.
a) Ей подарил цветы Стив. а) Доктор отправил Мэри за лекарством.
b) Она подарила цветы Стива. b) За доктором отправили Мэри в медицинский центр.
Номер материала: ДВ-016833
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: