1. The main mountain in America is … in the west.
3. The United States of America covers the central part of … America.
5. Fifth … devides the city between East and West.
7. The border on … is in the south.
9. What is the climate in Alaska?
11. What is the climate in Hawaii and Florida?
13. The border on … is in the north.
15. The USA is washed by the … of Mexico in the east.
17. The border on … is in the south
19. The smallest is … Island in the USA.
21. The USA is washed by the … Ocean in the east.
23. The USA is washed by the … Ocean in the west
25.The capital of the USA is …
27. One of the most important rivers in the USA is the … River.
29. The main mountain in America is … Mountains in the east.
31. One of the most important rivers in the USA is the…
33. One of the most important rivers in America is the….
35. The largest state in the USA is ….
37. One of the most important rivers in the USA is the ….
39. The oldest part of New York is … Island.
2. Thousands of tourists come to New York every day to see the State of …
4.On the coast of the state is Cape … , the westernmost point of the Continental United States.
6.The Statue of Liberty is a symbol of American …
8.New York is famous for its skyscrapers, among which is the … Building.
10.The place for the capital was chosen by the first president, … Washington.
12.One of the museums in Washington is the National Museum of History and …
14.New York is famous for its skyscrapers, among which is the … State Building.
16.Thousands of tourists come to see the … of Congress.
18. One of the museums in Washington is National Gallery of …
20.The Statue of Liberty is situated on Liberty
22.The Capitol is the seat of the …
24.Washington is situated in the mouth of the … River, in the District of Columbia.
26.Thousands of tourists come to see the Washington …
28.The Congress has two chambers: the House of Representatives and the …
30.The official nickname of Washington is the Evergreen …
32.The … House is the official residence of the President of the USA.
34.Washington has ten sister …
36.The architect, who drew up the plan of Washington, … I’ Enfant.
38.Thousands of tourists come to see Thomas Jefferson …
40.The largest city in Washington is …
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|