Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
This Is Halloween
Halloween Costumes Parade In masks and gowns we haunt the street And knock on doors for trick or treat. Tonight we are the king and queen, For all tonight is Halloween !
Jack-O’-Lanterns’ Parade Jack-o-lanterns were originated in Ireland where people placed candles in hollowed-out turnips to keep away spirits and ghosts on the Samhain holiday. Some of them have scary and some have funny faces.
Halloween Quiz 1. When is Halloween celebrated? a) on October 31st.; b) on November 1st; c) on October, 30th.
2. What is the main idea of Halloween? a) to have a party and eat dinner; b) to wear funny costumes and play tricks; c) to scare/to frighten the evil and live happily.
3. What are the symbols of Halloween? a) Jack-o’-lanterns, witches, ghosts; b) pumpkins, goblins, costumes; c) candies, the devil, the moon.
4. What do people usually carve on Halloween? a) pumpkins; b) Jack-o’-lanterns; c) Halloween monsters.
5. How did Jack-o’-lantern get its name? a) it was named after a walking dog; b) it was named after a boy called Jack who carved the best pumpkin; c) it was named after a man who played tricks on the devil.
6. What do children like doing on Halloween? a) going trick-or-treating; b) playing funny games; c) getting presents.
7. What are the most popular Halloween activities? a) walking from house to house, asking for money; b) wearing masks, playing hide-and-seek; c) fortunetelling, storytelling, trick-or-treating.
8. Why do people wear Halloween costumes? a) to look nice; b) to scare/to cheat the evil; c) to take part in Costumes Parade.
9. Halloween is a holiday of… a) all the evil; b) all Saints; c) all people.
10. Why did people use apples on Halloween? a) to make apple pies: b) to decorate houses: c) to tell fortune and dream a wish.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|