the Present Perfect 6 form
1 Open the brackets.
1. Melissa (feed) her cat (just).
2. Sam (be) to Moscow (already).
3. I (read) the interesting book (lately).
4. Jay (travel) overseas (ever)?
5.I (not to read) the newspaper (today).
2. Put the verbs into correct forms: Past Simple, Present Perfect, Present Continuous, Future Simple.
1. She just (go) out.
2. She (leave) the room a moment ago.
3. We ( not yet to solve) the problem.
3. Show me the dress which you (make).
4. When you ( open) the window?
6. You (see) Jack today?
7. I (sit) in the waiting room at the doctor’s now.
8. Look at the sky! The clouds (move) slowly. It (get) warmer.
9. Listen! Who (play) the piano in the next room?
10. He (not to work) in my office now.
11. You (go) to Great Britain next year?
12. My parents (give) me presents next Christmas.
3. Open the brackets.
1. Yesterday I (put) five apples into the vase. Where they (be) now? – I (eat) them. You (bring) some more tomorrow? - Yes, If you (not to make) noise when your granny (sleep)
2. You ever (be) the Hermitage?
3. You (go) to the library tomorrow? - No, I already (be) to the library this week. I (be) there on Monday. But yesterday I (not to go) there because I (not to read) the book. I (read) it now. I (go) to the library on Sunday.