Тест по английскому языку за 2 полугодие для 5 класса по УМК Верещагиной И.Н. и О.В.Афанасьевой
1. The antonym for the word “departure “ is the word…..
a) luggage b) arrival c) board d) exhibition e) custom
2. The antonym for the word “cheap” is the word…. .
a) nice b) plane c) expensive d) wonderful e) cold
3. The synonym for the word “trip” is the word….. .
a) train b) flight c) voyage d) weather e) ticket
4. The 3rd form of the verb “drink” is… .
a) drunk b) drank c) drinked d) dronk e) drink
5. The antonym fort the word „ fast“ is the word….. .
a) quick b) brief c) slow d) terrible e) nice
6. Find the odd word.
a) train b) ship c) car d) plane e) luggage
7. …..you ever…..to London?
a) Have….been b) Has….been c) Have….was d) Has…was e) Are….was
8. Find an adjective
a) sun b) sunrise c) sunny d) sunbathe e) sunset
9. You can buy tickets for concerts in…… .
a) the booking-office b) the shop c) the Customs
d) the information-office e) the theatre
10. Find the sentence in Present Perfect.
a) I always visit my Granny on Saturdays. B) They are playing tennis.
c) I have bought the return ticket for Paris.
d) The sky was blue. e) The sun rises in the east.
11. My mother……fair hair.
a) is b) have c) are d) has e) am
12. Ann….a letter to her uncle at the moment.
a) writes b) is writing c) has written d) am writing e) has written
13. They….both pretty and polite.
a) have b) has c) am d) is e) are
14. ….you…..me now?
a) Do/ understand b) Does/understand c) Am/understand
d) is/understanding e) are/understanding
15. We seldom….to the country.
a) have gone b) has gone c) go d) are going e) is going
16. Find the odd word.
a) daffodil b) daisy c) snowdrop
17. Mr. Porter’s hobby is…. .
a) read fiction b) reading fiction c) reads fiction d) to reads fiction e) to reading fiction
18. My sister can play……. .
a) piano b) in the piano c) on the piano d) the piano e) at the piano
19. Choose the sentence in Past Simple.
a) He read the newspaper two minutes ago. b) He is reading a newspaper.
c) He often reads newspapers in the morning.
d) He was reading newspapers at 5 . e) He has already read this newspaper.
18. These letters……..yesterday.
a) was sent b) were sent c) are sent d) is send e) was send
19. English………all over the world.
a) was spoke b) is spoke c) was spoken d) is spoken e) are spoken
20. Nelly likes neither potatoes…..carrots.
a) or b) and c) nor d) either e) both
21. In spring many trees are in…….. .
a) smell b) harm c) custom d) fare e) blossom
22. 11. What are three forms of the verb “to give”?
a) give-gived-gived b) give-guve-guven c) give-gove-goven d) give-gave-given
23. When Fred was little he ………with toy cars.
a) used to play b) used play c) use to play d) used playing e) used to played
24. The book……everywhere.
a) are sold c) is sold d) is sell d) am sold e) are to sell
25. A lot of houses ……in the city every year.
a) is build b) are build c) am build d) is built e) are built
26. America ………in1492.
a) is discovered b) are discovered c) was discovered d) was discover e) were discover
27. The room…….last night.
a) was cleaned b) were cleaned c) is cleaned d) are clean e) was clean
28. Meat ………usually ……for breakfast in England.
a) wasn’t……ate b) aren’t….eaten c) weren’t…eaten d) isn’t…eaten
29. Choose the odd word. ( Выбери лишнее слово)
a) flute b) violin c) exhibition d) guitar e) piano
30. Every Saturday we go to the chess club and play…. .
a) chess b) in the chess c) on chess d) the chess e) at chess
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|