Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
How many parts are there in Great Britain? A) two b) three c) four
2. What river is the capital situated on? A) Thames b) Mississipi c) Neva
3. Who is the head of the country? A) Queen Elizabeth II B) Queen Elizabeth I C) Queen Mary-Elizabeth
4. What is the symbol of England? A) yellow rose B) white rose C) red rose
5. What is the symbol of Scotland? A) tulip B) thistle C) white rose
6. What is the symbol of Wales? A) tulip B) carnation C) daffodil
7. What is the Scottish national costume? A) dress B) skirt C) trousers
8. What is the national musical instrument of Scots? A) violin B) drums C) bagpipe
9. Where did the detective Sherlock Holmes live? A) Green Street B) Baker Street C) North Street
10. What is the home of the Queen? A) Westminster Abbey B) St. Paul`s Cathedral C) Buckingham Palace
11. What is a double-Decker?
12. What is Big Ben?
13. What is the most famous lake in Scotland?
14. When do British people celebrate Christmas?
15. Who wrote Winnie-the-Pooh?
16. Who is the author of “Mary Poppins”?
17. Who is the author of books about Harry Potter?