Quiz: Do you know Englishmen well?
1) The Englishmen
a) keep traditions, b) hate traditions, c) are indifferent to them.
2) The English people like to drink
a) tea, b) coffee, c) coke.
3) The people of Britain keep in their houses
a) cars, b) fireplaces, c) elephants.
4) British buses are
a) red and double-deck, b) yellow and double-deck, c) green and long.
5) The cars keep
a) to the right side of the road,
b) to the left side of the road.
6) The Woolsack in the House of Lords is
a) red, b) black, c) white
7) Christmas Day in Great Britain is on the
a) 25th of December, b) 26th of December, c) 7th of January.
8) On Pancake Day people usually eat
a) apples, b) pancakes, c) cakes.
9) Bonfire Night is on the
a) 5th of November, b) 6th of November, c) 7th of November.
10) The official language in the UK is
a) French, b) English, c) Chinese.
11) English favourite holiday is
a) New year’s Day b) St.Valentine’s, c) Christmas Day.
12) Englishmen like to grow
a) snowdrops, b) forget-me-nots, c) roses.