1. Complete the sentences with have got in the correct form
1. I _________ some apples.
2. I _________ (not) any shoes.
3. He _________ a new car.
4. They _________ (not) a new car.
5. We _________ (not) a dog.
7. She _________ (not) any friends.
8. I´m busy, I _________ (not) a lot of time.
9. What ________ you ________?
10. ________ you ________ a pencil?
2. Choose the correct variant of the verb.
1.My sister__________go to the shop. She wants to make an apple pie.
a) have to b) have got c) has to
2. Jill’s friend _________ two sisters Ann and Jane.
a) have got b) has to c) has got
3. Ann and Jill __________ a brother.
a) has to b) have got c) has got
4. Tom ________ water the flowers every day.
a) have to b) has to c) has got
5. I __________ a very smart dog, Jack.
a) has got b) have got c) have to