Выберите документ из архива для просмотра:
Выбранный для просмотра документ http1.docx
Interview | Official Site | Discuss
2. Where did the inspiration for parkour come from?
Parkour originally came from a military obstacles course and an officier called Georges Hebert.
4. Are you able to tell us a little bit about your character, Mollaka?
Mollaka is a terrorist who has information that Bond wants!
5. Where do you feel Casino Royale fits into the pantheon of Bond films and what kind of direction do you see the series taking?
I know we worked hard for it and I hope it'll be a great movie!
6. Were your actively involved with the planning, staging and choreography of your action scenes in Casino Royale?
Yes, but only in my sequences!
8. Are you going to pursue more film and acting roles?
I don't know, maybe!
9. Will you be using Casino Royale as a way to promote "free running" to those unfamiliar with the art form?
Yes, to show people my discipline, parkour is an art not a sport!
10. Was it difficult applying your art form and filming in the extreme heat of the Bahamas?
Yes, but it was okay, I improved myself!
11. Finally, what are your thoughts on Daniel Craig's portrayal of Bond?
I think he's a good actor and he's great for this new Bond version!
A word from the interviewer: I'd like to firstly thank Daniel and Darren from the Parkour official website for organising this interview so quickly and easily. Secondly, I'd like to extend a big thank you to Mr Foucan himself, who did not hesitate to answer a few questions.
Выбранный для просмотра документ упражнения.docx
1. Match the questions from the interview with Sebastien Foucan
to the answers:
1. Firstly, can you explain what A. Not really but I grew up watching
parkour is? Bond!
2. Where did the inspiration for B. Yes, I did but I did 95% of
parkour come from? it myself!
3. Were you a James Bond fan before C. I don't know, maybe I will!
you acted in Casino Royale?
4. Were you involved with the D. Parkour is a sport which uses
planning and choreography of your your environment to move and
action scenes in Casino Royale? develop for body and spirit!
7. You are a professional athlete E. Yes, I planned some but only in
so did you need a stunt double my action sequences.
for the dangerous scenes?
8. Are you going to do more film F. Yes, to show people my discipline
and acting roles? but Parkour is not just an art form
it's a sport. You need to be trained
to do it.
9. Will you use Casino Royale as a G. Parkour originally came from the
a way to promote "free running" to army, from obstacle courses and
people who don't know about the art form? an officier called Georges Hebert.
2 True or false?
1. Parkour is just an art form?
2. You need be trained to practise Parkour?
3. It originates from the film Casino Royale?
4. Sebastien Foucan was a big fan of Bond films?
3 Read this text
Born in 1974, Sebastian Foucan is the founder of Free running and co-founder of
Parkour. He is married with one child and lives in France. He was born to Guy and
Lydie Foucan, with Caribbean origins (Guadeloupe), and brought up with his 4
brothers and 1 sister.
Freerunning is the result of 18 years of practice and thinking. Sebastian
developed his skills though childhood play.
In 1992 Sйbastien discovered the discipline of “Tao du Jeet kune do” and others,
which he began to include in his practice. By 1993 he had started to put
firefighter in Paris as part of military service. Sebastien suffered a serious
injury. It was a turning point for his practice, reinforcing his determination to
encourage people to take care of themselves and respect their body, mind and
4. Answer these questions:
1. Sebastian created Parkour by himself.
2. He injured himself practicing 'Tao du Jeet Kune do'.
3. His injury made him less sure about the importance of respecting your body
4. Childhood play helped him to improve his skills.
5. He has 4 siblings.
6. Before '93 he hadn't really named many of the moves he was practicing.
7. Sebastian did not take part in military service.
Click on things you hear Sebastian say:
1. Free running is about expressing yourself in your envirnoment
2. Me and my friend thought we would create something
3. It's about being powerful and having imagination
4. It's not very demanding
5. It is important to have a guide when you begin practicing
6. You can avoid falling down
7. Most important is to teach kids to see where the danger is
8. It is important to show-off to other people
9. You can learn about co-ordination
10. In our society we are connected to our environment
11. Free-running is a fantastic discipline to teach you skills
12. We have to be positive because the world is hard to live in
13. Parkour is driven by love and passion
Write a short paragraph about Parkour.
What do you think about Parkour?
Do you think it is dangerous?
Would you like to train to do it?
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|